I also took the under on the Canada game at 6.5 and plus 107. After all the chirping about defense, I bet the Canadians pay a lot of attention their own zone.
I also bet this earlier too. I also hate that my money was put in at -105.your at pinnacle right?
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And you'll be gay.        

Those Dufour-Lapointe sisters are pretty sweet looking.   Plus that Indian guy on the Luge is a freak.

Posted Images

Will there be a HUGE upset today:Canada vs GermanyCzech vs LatviaNorway vs SlovakiaI am not including Toblerone vs Kostitsyns because its not a huge upset either way.I m pretty sure one of these teams will make the mistake of looking ahead and we might see a huge upset..Can Germany beat Canada? I hope Babcock isnt planning the Russia game just yet as Germany very nearly beat Sweden earlier on.
One of my favourite teams in this tournament is Slovakia.And John is right, one of the worst teams is Norway. Too small, not a lot of talent, no big name gtd.Hence, I think Norway might upset. :club: Just because its a rather ridiculous notion, and you KNOW the Slovaks and Czechs are thinking about their next games against each other, should they win.
One of my favourite teams in this tournament is Slovakia.And John is right, one of the worst teams is Norway. Too small, not a lot of talent, no big name gtd.Hence, I think Norway might upset. :club: Just because its a rather ridiculous notion, and you KNOW the Slovaks and Czechs are thinking about their next games against each other, should they win.
might be worth $10 at +1600
might be worth $10 at +1600
I think so. I was gonna throw something down to be honest, just for entertainment.Ive just seen the games these guys played, and while the Slovaks looked much better, I feel like they might have really spent their load against Russia+Czech and might be itching for the Czech rematch. Chara is being overplayed, even moreso than usual. Maybe Halak doesnt get pumped for this game, and they blow it? Just a ridiculous hunch, but never know.

I feel that any one of these teams can pull an upset..A LOT of things have to go right but it could happen...A goalie stands on his head, lucky bounces anything can happen.Especially since there is so much pressure on the favourite teams...

i bet for fun all the dogs on the spread:Canada [men] v Germany [men] 0:4.52 - 104 Czech Republic [men] v Latvia [men] 0:3.52 - 112 Slovakia [men] v Norway [men] 0:3.52 - 111pays 7-1

One word. Vikingstad.
I have no idea if your being sarcastic, but I really liked his line and the way they played. Really.Serge, is your +1800 regulation time only? Norway is +900, or +1600 in regulation on my site. I dont know how greedy to be. $50? I do have a trip to Vegas coming up, I should try for a longshot, and have some extra "wasting cash".
I have no idea if your being sarcastic, but I really liked his line and the way they played. Really.Serge, is your +1800 regulation time only? Norway is +900, or +1600 in regulation on my site. I dont know how greedy to be. $50? I do have a trip to Vegas coming up, I should try for a longshot, and have some extra "wasting cash".
regulation
He's my 2nd favorite non-Canadian, non-Penguin, non-ex-Penguin in the tournament.Right behind Zuccarello Assen.
Damn, waited too long and the odds jumped to -125. Oh well, I still threw another hundred down, these little chocolate windmill wristwatch bastards better not screw me over today. :club:
The Swiss are gonna screw you all...just like the little corkscrew on a Swiss army knife.
NBC doesn't have it online?I dunno about any of the non-official places.
For some reason my go-to for online hockey (ATDHE) has had basically non-existent coverage of the Olympics. I'm sure someone is streaming games on JustinTV but I haven't found any links. Thankfully, I work in front of 12 47" monitors so we've got the game up on one of them instead of the Weather Channel.

So far my tally is 1 missed open net and 1 crossbar for the Swiss, if these guys ever learn how to shoot I'll be very happy. Of course, they need to forget again against the US.