• Replies 890
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Parvati was one of my top 5, so was pretty happy she fell.Plzzzzz let the Rob thing be nothing, it prob will be b/c I doubt they'd show him being down in the preview if it actually had a big impact.

1 hour in and I'm already reminded of how much I can't stand Sugar or Cirie.And what the heck is Rupert a hero of? He's useless.Man, I'm soooo rooting for the villains already.Except for James or Stephanie, but we all know James is too dumb for this game./rant
I found it funny that immediately after this post, those 3 blew the challenge.
Heh....they did the right thing.
I agree. And all that other talking they were showing was pretty pointless, you knew it would be a 9-1 blowout.I expected the Hero team to play pretty straightforward, and at this point it's a no-brainer: Try to keep the tribe as strong as possible and vote off the weakest woman. Though Tom's idea of voting Cirie wouldn't have been a bad idea. Obv, he couldn't swing too many people on that one.Those who have played together before I think will stick together to a degree. Amanda and Cirie have fallen back in together again, though I think James is gonna stick with guys like JT and Colby this time around. And Tom and Steph look like they're gonna work together.On the villain side, it was funny to watch Russell play his exact same strategy. Not gonna be as easy this time around though.Tyson is still gold. Rob looked strong, we'll see about next week.Random thoughts: I'm glad to see him play again, but if anyone doesn't really fit their label, I'd say it's Coach. He was always outspoken and maybe borderline crazy, but I don't really remember him being that big of a villain. He was aligned with Tyson on his season, but he didn't insult everyone the same way.And this sounds easy to say in hindsight, but what a screw-up by the Heros at the immunity challenge. Strength-wise, James counts as almost 2 people. Having him and JT rowing the boat was plenty, plus Colby. IMO, one of the guys (my 1st choice being Tom) had to work on the puzzle.Realistically, who did they think was gonna be good at that thing? We know Sugar is useless, and Rupert doesn't appear to be all that bright. Is there some myth about Cirie being smart? People figure she went deep in 2 different seasons and she's obv not physical, so she must be smart? SHE'S NOT!!!I did expect a little more from Amanda, who even the 3rd time around I still have a huge crush on.Maybe didn't matter the way Rob and Sandra owned that puzzle, but they had a huge lead.And Probst mentioned Sugar not having played with anyone before. I thought she was the one Tyson picked on all the time. Anyone?EDIT: Nevermind, I'm thinking of Sierra, a different worthless blonde.
How come brv didn't get it?Does it have something to do with your poor wording?No, I don't know why I care.
I thought his quote was pretty ambiguous about booking my bet. His post seemed more about granting my wish of him quoting my post first than taking the LL. Which is my fault for not wording my original post correctly.
Goddamn!I love Sugar so much!
Sugar's the best.

She didn't have a chance in hell of winning. I wish she would have made it through a few more weeks so the producers would have shown more of her awesomeness instead of showing her dramatic, clingy, crybaby, and poor physical prowess. I think she's my favorite survivor ever.

This is going to be quite an entertaining season.

Parvati was one of my top 5, so was pretty happy she fell.Plzzzzz let the Rob thing be nothing, it prob will be b/c I doubt they'd show him being down in the preview if it actually had a big impact.
I hope this so much!Fwiw after watching interviews finally with all the contestants and seeing the first week, I'm going to go out on a limb and say a past winner is going to win again. I doubt Parvati will make it, but I really think both JT and Sandra have a good chance to go all the way again.
I thought his quote was pretty ambiguous about booking my bet. His post seemed more about granting my wish of him quoting my post first than taking the LL. Which is my fault for not wording my original post correctly.
I wasn't clear, so you don't have to pay me.
I wasn't clear, so you don't have to pay me.
If your intention was to book the bet then I owe you $20. pm or post your name on either stars or ftp. I'll totally get side bet owned if a female wins this thing.
I hope this so much!Fwiw after watching interviews finally with all the contestants and seeing the first week, I'm going to go out on a limb and say a past winner is going to win again. I doubt Parvati will make it, but I really think both JT and Sandra have a good chance to go all the way again.
I think this too. looooool at Sandra undoing Sugar's top though. It was funny too because when they announced the Heroe vs Villains lineup, I was like "How is she a villain?" Also when Rob stepped up and made the fire and is going to lead his tribe, I hated that I didn't have him higher, I just thought he would have a HUGE target on his back. After the previews, IDK if he makes it, I mean I hope he does because I think he's one of the best that has played the game.
If your intention was to book the bet then I owe you $20. pm or post your name on either stars or ftp. I'll totally get side bet owned if a female wins this thing.
brvheart is my sn at pokerstars... my intention was to book it, simply because you specifically called me out, which hurt my feelings. (not really) But you seriously don't need to pay me.Some other thoughts about the first episode:Sugar was really annoying.I really love, and I mean that very seriously, love love love Stephanie. That chick is awesome. I love her.Boston Rob is probably the greatest reality show contestant in history. He re-proves it every time he's on one of these damn things.I'm surprised that Russell wasn't looking for idols.I think Russell is going to go really far. (I hope he takes Sandra)Tyson is HILARIOUS. I love him. The thing he said about Colby being a woman was laugh out loud funny.James and JT are really really nice guys.Rupert is genuinely kind, but he is such a pushover. Did I ever mention that he stopped at my DQ and gave me his book and tooks pictures with my wife and I? In person, he is exactly the same as on TV. (we met his wife also)Amanda is fairly attractive.GOV. You need to sticky this sucker.

I was suprised that they went with such a physical challenge right off the bat especially since some of the contestants are older. First thing I thought was someone is going to get injured.Russell is definitely with the right tribe to go far again. Parvati is the one girl I think he should stay away from lol. He has Courtney, Danielle, Sandra, and Jerri.... all non-threats at this point. Why go with Parvati? I think all the guys on that team (besides Boston Rob) are too dumb to get in Russell's way.On the heroes side it is hard right now picking a front runner because most of them are super smart and decent physically. I think Cirie and Amanda need to go because if they make it to the merge they could possibly team up with Parvati and other chicks from the villain side and it will be a repeat of fans vs favorites. If those 2 are gone then Tom and Stephenie are the clear threats though. Then at times it looks like JT is running the show. Hard to figure out what the best move is at this point. Stephenie is BANGIN HOT!Bleacherbum, if you watch previous seasons again I think you will think more highly of Cirie. She gets a bad rap a lot, but she knows how to play Survivor and is responsible for a lot of big moves in past seasons. She might not be good at puzzles but she is good at stabbing people in the back.

WOW... so much to talk about after 1 episode! I think this will become my favourite season of all time. First and foremost, GG GWCGWC. Really it was up in the air and at the end the day she didn't have someone to align herself with, she had a disadvantage going in.HeroesI'm in love with Amanda all over again. She's always been my favourite player, I hope she makes the merge!Total props to Stephenie, known for being one of the most competitive girls who has ever played took a dislocated shoulder like a champ. If that happened to any other chick they'd be crying for hours. If Amanda goes home in the coming weeks I think Stephenie would be my #2."Ooooohh Suga Suga"... Going topless on day 1 and getting voted out, she took one for the team and wasn't rewarded. Gotta keep those emotions in tact, it was only 3 days in.Rupert... so far the biggest let down of the season. The guy isn't the smartest man, physically he has weakened over the years and now has a broken toe. I cannot believe there wasn't talk of him being voted out?... I guess it's a respect thing, he's a good guy afterall.JT, James, Tom, Colby - All look to be in great shape, both socially and physically. I think my pick Cirie might be in a bit of trouble unless she can stay tight with her alliance and get the numbers on her side soon.Candice - I don't really know you.VillainsRob - Totally the standout player here, probably the most likeable and most respected player in the game. He has given his tribe leadership and everyone (except maybe Russell) looks up to him. Next week it could be a shock, I'd hate to see him go because he has quickly become my favourite male player this season.Tyson, you're awesome.Coach - First, why is he a villain, really? The only time he EVER lied in the game was to Sierra next to the campfire over something stupid. He's one of the most honest players and I think is setting himself up for being backstabbed by Jerri down the road. I was expecting a little more crazyness from him although we did see him doing his thing on the beach by himself. If he makes it to the merge with Tyson and JT makes it through, I think those 3 will work together in some shape or form.Russell - I'm on the fence with him. You could clearly see he was jeleous of Rob after he started the fire. I think he feels very threatened by Rob and this could be his biggest problem. His ego is going to ruin him in this, if he starts saying to people we need to get Rob out they will turn on him in a second.Danielle - You are a runner up from Panama and yet I don't know you. I know absolutely nothing about you, which means you are a coat tail rider. GLParvati has the brains, she's looking out for herself, she's fully aware of Russell's plans but knows how to play the social game probably better than anyone on her tribe. She's destined to go far.Sandra's got a mouth on her, could work against her with these players. She's got to keep it under control or she could be in trouble. She is smart though, she recognizes that old relationships are the most important right now.Courtney, Jerri, Randy - Don't really got much to talk about here. Randy and Courtney didn't get much air time which usually indicates they are safe for a few weeks.

Holy Shit at next week!!
I think Rob gets it on the noggin with a coconut...
This show is just so awesome. A great start to the season. How come there was no talk of voting Galifinakis off given that he broke his toe?
lolSteph!!! Dislocated shoulder? no problem, just pop it back in Lethal Weapon style and say "I'm good to go" So awesome! And lol @ Courtney yelling "Break her arm" just before it happened.Boston Rob making fire with nothing...SO BOMB!!! And stfu Randy "why should we even try to make fire?"Coach and Jerri? O rly?Really want to see uncensored topless Sugar. I hope someone leaks it...lol @ SandraFun stuff so far...
Stephenie is BANGIN HOT!Bleacherbum, if you watch previous seasons again I think you will think more highly of Cirie. She gets a bad rap a lot, but she knows how to play Survivor and is responsible for a lot of big moves in past seasons. She might not be good at puzzles but she is good at stabbing people in the back.
I agree with this.Just don't understand how that earns her Hero status. She knows how to play the other people pretty well, but doesn't seem to work much and sucks at challenges.
brvheart is my sn at pokerstars... my intention was to book it, simply because you specifically called me out, which hurt my feelings. (not really) But you seriously don't need to pay me.
This morning I realized you may have posted a pic making it clear you wanted the LL bet but I've ad-blocked you due to some obnoxiously large sig. I appreciate the action and figured you'd be the most likely person to book my LL since you took your girl in a really early round.

I love the "anti-scammers" on this site. Every now and again we get shocked by some established poster scamming someone out of a few bucks, but this sort of "take my money - no I don't really think I deserve it" is so much more indicative of the posters here.

I agree with this.Just don't understand how that earns her Hero status. She knows how to play the other people pretty well, but doesn't seem to work much and sucks at challenges.
She definitely got put on the wrong team. Even in her interview she was wondering why she wasn't a villain.
She definitely got put on the wrong team. Even in her interview she was wondering why she wasn't a villain.
She should have been wondering why she was on the show again.I think she keeps getting cast because of diversity more than anything. Each season there's a couple out of shape people, a couple black people, a couple older people - she fits all 3. The they're able to fill in the rest with skinny white chicks that we like to look at (Amanda, Steph, Sugar, etc).