Poker Player Goes And 14k Downswing And Stabs Himself In Foot.

Sick Boy you need to find a new hobby. Not trying to be mean or funny.
Beat me to this statement. Get a new hobby.I have yelled out curses or stomped around my room after some beats but I have never damaged/broke anything or myself. I think if ANYONE does have these kind of destructive outbursts, they need to seroiusly reconsider playing poker as much as they currently are.Getting emotionally involved in your game is a weakness. It can affect present/future decisions and hinder your progress moving up levels. If you can't handle losing at your current level, how are you possibly going to adjust to losing at a higher limit?
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beat me to this statement. Get a new hobby.I have yelled out curses or stomped around my room after some beats but I have never damaged/broke anything or myself. I think if ANYONE does have these kind of destructive outbursts, they need to seroiusly reconsider playing poker as much as they currently are.Getting emotionally involved in your game is a weakness. It can affect present/future decisions and hinder your progress moving up levels. If you can't handle losing at your current level, how are you possibly going to adjust to losing at a higher limit?
I havent really damaged myself at all. Havent you ever been punched in the face? It's not that bad.Its almost accidental, it just happens on impulse sometimes and rarely at that.
I havent really damaged myself at all. Havent you ever been punched in the face? It's not that bad.Its almost accidental, it just happens on impulse sometimes and rarely at that.
Why do I sometimes feel like you're one of the biggest attention seekers in this entire forum?
Why do I sometimes feel like you're one of the biggest attention seekers in this entire forum?
Not really seeking attention just saying I can relate to the guy that stabbed himself in the ankle.
Not really seeking attention just saying I can relate to the guy that stabbed himself in the ankle.
Yeah, not an attention seeker at all: create a random new account -- nailed itkeep the name in your signature line -- well donemake outlandish statements and tell preposterous stories -- been there, done thatchallenge others to HU4ROLLZ -- you are still waiting for Lurbz to accept I believesay that you realize poker is bad for you so you will step away, but never actually stepping away -- the man is on fireI don't care whether you want to post here or not, but I would encourage you not to stab yourself (ever) over a poker game. If you really think that is a possibility, then stop attention whoring on here and seek actual professional help. Seriously. Bring Get the Shades with you.

GTFO. I didnt say that I've never been an attention whore on here in the past, I just said that it wasnt the case in this current situation. I was just trying to contribute to the thread by sharing personal expierences from my own perpective. If I didnt know better I would say you guys are just attacking me cause you have nothing else meaningful to say, lolThis is just so sad.

Yeah, not an attention seeker at all: create a random new account -- nailed itkeep the name in your signature line -- well donemake outlandish statements and tell preposterous stories -- been there, done thatchallenge others to HU4ROLLZ -- you are still waiting for Lurbz to accept I believesay that you realize poker is bad for you so you will step away, but never actually stepping away -- the man is on fireI don't care whether you want to post here or not, but I would encourage you not to stab yourself (ever) over a poker game. If you really think that is a possibility, then stop attention whoring on here and seek actual professional help. Seriously. Bring Get the Shades with you.
I've said I'll do it when I have free time I've been on vacations a ton and now back in classes and considering I don't work as of now every poker decision I make has to be most +EV possible and HU is not.However I played SB months ago and won, not big sample size tho.

LOL.Kids these days. I get flipped out too when I play a game for hours upon hours to just get sucked out on, but what the shit does breaking stuff do. Go get a set of dumbbells and rock a set out instead. Rather than throw a tantrum, better yourself. Whatevs though, I'm not perfect either, but you can't really comment on this topic without kinda shooting for attention. Pretty sure the normal reaction in society is to quietly keep this type of shit to oneself.

LOL.Kids these days. I get flipped out too when I play a game for hours upon hours to just get sucked out on, but what the shit does breaking stuff do. Go get a set of dumbbells and rock a set out instead. Rather than throw a tantrum, better yourself. Whatevs though, I'm not perfect either, but you can't really comment on this topic without kinda shooting for attention. Pretty sure the normal reaction in society is to quietly keep this type of shit to oneself.
You know I'm gonna stop punching monitors and do pushups until I'm exhausted instead.Not even kidding.
I've said I'll do it when I have free time I've been on vacations a ton and now back in classes and considering I don't work as of now every poker decision I make has to be most +EV possible and HU is not.However I played SB months ago and won, not big sample size tho.
I dont remember that ever happening. HH?I cant play you right now because of some financial difficulty.Respectfully, Im pretty sure I can crush you over a reasonable sample size. Once I get some money together, I garentee that I will play you HU.
Conformist.EDIT: That stuff about working out is pretty intense though.
Sick_Boy, you created an elaborate lie about having a drug problem or w/e that story was, so there's no doubt you're probably lying here too.
I did have a drug problem.Im not lying. It just looks that way cause I wrote alot of stuff. lol
I did have a drug problem.Im not lying. It just looks that way cause I wrote alot of stuff. lol
We asked you for a simple newspaper article to confirm that story and you never provided one, you just made excuses.
We asked you for a simple newspaper article to confirm that story and you never provided one, you just made excuses.
Yeah QFT. I ended up making a thread later on where I admitted that most of that story was BS.Look w/e guys, believe what you want I dont really give shit. lol :club:
I dont remember that ever happening. HH?
It was back when I was backing you. IIRC we were going to do 3 matches but I won the first two and you gave up.HH:Table '194946259 1' 2-max Seat #2 is the buttonSeat 1: BBsRJReich (1240 in chips) Seat 2: Mulchick (1760 in chips) Mulchick: posts small blind 15BBsRJReich: posts big blind 30*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to BBsRJReich [Jh 7h]Mulchick: raises 60 to 90BBsRJReich: calls 60*** FLOP *** [Js Th 2d]BBsRJReich: checks Mulchick: bets 120BBsRJReich: raises 180 to 300Mulchick: calls 180*** TURN *** [Js Th 2d] [Jd]BBsRJReich said, "elminates any PF reads you could get on him"BBsRJReich: bets 300Mulchick: calls 300*** RIVER *** [Js Th 2d Jd] [8h]BBsRJReich said, "call if you dont like money"BBsRJReich: bets 550 and is all-inMulchick: calls 550*** SHOW DOWN ***BBsRJReich: shows [Jh 7h] (three of a kind, Jacks)Mulchick: shows [Tc 9c] (two pair, Jacks and Tens)BBsRJReich collected 2480 from potMulchick said, "u got me"*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 2480 | Rake 0 Board [Js Th 2d Jd 8h]Seat 1: BBsRJReich (big blind) showed [Jh 7h] and won (2480) with three of a kind, JacksSeat 2: Mulchick (button) (small blind) showed [Tc 9c] and lost with two pair, Jacks and TensBust HandTable '194946259 1' 2-max Seat #1 is the buttonSeat 1: BBsRJReich (2705 in chips) Seat 2: Mulchick (295 in chips) BBsRJReich: posts small blind 15Mulchick: posts big blind 30*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to BBsRJReich [Kd 2d]BBsRJReich: raises 2460 to 2490Mulchick: calls 265 and is all-inUncalled bet (2195) returned to BBsRJReich*** FLOP *** [4h 3h 9s]*** TURN *** [4h 3h 9s] [4d]*** RIVER *** [4h 3h 9s 4d] [5h]*** SHOW DOWN ***Mulchick: shows [Jc Qh] (a pair of Fours)BBsRJReich: shows [Kd 2d] (a pair of Fours - King kicker)BBsRJReich said, "gg"Mulchick said, "obv hold"BBsRJReich collected 590 from pot
It was back when I was backing you. IIRC we were going to do 3 matches but I won the first two and you gave up.HH:Table '194946259 1' 2-max Seat #2 is the buttonSeat 1: BBsRJReich (1240 in chips) Seat 2: Mulchick (1760 in chips) Mulchick: posts small blind 15BBsRJReich: posts big blind 30*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to BBsRJReich [Jh 7h]Mulchick: raises 60 to 90BBsRJReich: calls 60*** FLOP *** [Js Th 2d]BBsRJReich: checks Mulchick: bets 120BBsRJReich: raises 180 to 300Mulchick: calls 180*** TURN *** [Js Th 2d] [Jd]BBsRJReich said, "elminates any PF reads you could get on him"BBsRJReich: bets 300Mulchick: calls 300*** RIVER *** [Js Th 2d Jd] [8h]BBsRJReich said, "call if you dont like money"BBsRJReich: bets 550 and is all-inMulchick: calls 550*** SHOW DOWN ***BBsRJReich: shows [Jh 7h] (three of a kind, Jacks)Mulchick: shows [Tc 9c] (two pair, Jacks and Tens)BBsRJReich collected 2480 from potMulchick said, "u got me"*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 2480 | Rake 0 Board [Js Th 2d Jd 8h]Seat 1: BBsRJReich (big blind) showed [Jh 7h] and won (2480) with three of a kind, JacksSeat 2: Mulchick (button) (small blind) showed [Tc 9c] and lost with two pair, Jacks and TensBust HandTable '194946259 1' 2-max Seat #1 is the buttonSeat 1: BBsRJReich (2705 in chips) Seat 2: Mulchick (295 in chips) BBsRJReich: posts small blind 15Mulchick: posts big blind 30*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to BBsRJReich [Kd 2d]BBsRJReich: raises 2460 to 2490Mulchick: calls 265 and is all-inUncalled bet (2195) returned to BBsRJReich*** FLOP *** [4h 3h 9s]*** TURN *** [4h 3h 9s] [4d]*** RIVER *** [4h 3h 9s 4d] [5h]*** SHOW DOWN ***Mulchick: shows [Jc Qh] (a pair of Fours)BBsRJReich: shows [Kd 2d] (a pair of Fours - King kicker)BBsRJReich said, "gg"Mulchick said, "obv hold"BBsRJReich collected 590 from pot
Ok I mustve been stoned or drunk when this happend cause I played that hand horribly! Oh wow look at that! lol. amazing. gg man gg. What stakes was this at?
Ok I mustve been stoned or drunk when this happend cause I played that hand horribly! Oh wow look at that! lol. amazing. gg man gg. What stakes was this at?
private trny - $1.10 matches because I was backing you and you were playing on my money so it made 0 sense to me to play higher since I'm not winning any money I'm just paying rake.
I dont remember that ever happening. HH?I cant play you right now because of some financial difficulty.Respectfully, Im pretty sure I can crush you over a reasonable sample size. Once I get some money together, I garentee that I will play you HU.Conformist.EDIT: That stuff about working out is pretty intense though.
i_have_a_crush_on_you2.gifWill you two just make out already? I'm ready to watch