Poker Player Goes And 14k Downswing And Stabs Himself In Foot.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is actually the worst structured question I have ever seen. What!? Lol, are you actually implying that me sharing a story about myself (which is actually extremely relevant to the thread) is in fact... "bait" to get other trolls to come out and attack me? Wtf have u been smoking buddy do you have any idea how stupid that sounds? LOL @ you even TRYING to imply that im the troll in this thread lmao, this is obviously just some bs you pulled out of your ass to justify being a troll. EDIT: And lol @ you assuming that Im a losing player without even taking the time to look at my stats. Period. Go look at my MTT stats on SharkScope before you jump to conclutions dumbass. And the fact you are grasping at shit from the past that I have already admitted to and apologised for on numerous occasions only proves that you are desparatly trying to justify your dick move here. This BS is completely off topic: Definition of Troll (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)): In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response[1] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.Yeah I can totally see how all this bs you have said to me completely does not fit any of this criteria. Oh wait...IT COMPLETELY DOES FIT ALL OF IT! Why dont we make a little check list and see who fits into this criteria more, you or me:Posts Inflamatory, extraneos, or offtopic messages: SickBoy: posted a personal expierence which was relevant to the thread. Pivvy (?)Primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response: SickBoy: Eh maybe it would provoke an emotional response, but am I specifically trying to piss people off? Haha,. Pivvy (?)Disrupting normal on topic discussion: SickBoy: (See above) Pivvy (?)You just have absolutly nothing to contribute to the thread so instead of just looking for a thread where you could actually contribute something, you decided you would try and have a Sick Boy bash and up your post count, let's be honest.
no one ever knows what you mean
Way to not prove my point.
I thought you didn't remember playing at all.
Well after he showed me the HH and reminded me it was a $1 private game, it kinda jogged my memory a bit. lol.
Way to not prove my point.Well after he showed me the HH and reminded me it was a $1 private game, it kinda jogged my memory a bit. lol.
Interesting that you are proving a point that no else agrees with. lolSee the way I also incorporated an awkward lol.Go make a new account and come back with some more tales of grandeur. At least be entertaining.
Interesting that you are proving a point that no else agrees with. lolSee the way I also incorporated an awkward lol.Go make a new account and come back with some more tales of grandeur. At least be entertaining.
What a dork.

I'll never understand why mods don't just identify the few guys like sickboy who are always posting ridiculous garbage that isn't even funny, and put them on forum ignore so nobody sees their posts, but they don't know it. So they just keep posting and in their minds everyone is ignoring them, and then finally they just move on to the next forum they find to troll.Mark