Poker Player Goes And 14k Downswing And Stabs Himself In Foot.

Yeah QFT. I ended up making a thread later on where I admitted that most of that story was BS.Look w/e guys, believe what you want I dont really give shit. lol :club:
You are truly the biggest troll on this website.Your argument is that you are not an attention whore, but you just acknowledged making up most of the story that forms your most significant contribution to this website. Also, your arguments regarding waiting for your breakthrough and just missing chances, etc., sound a lot like the excuses of a losing player to me. You don't have to make a huge score to be a winning player, you just have to be a good player at proper stakes and properly rolled. You likely just suck, as do your posts.
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

private trny - $1.10 matches because I was backing you and you were playing on my money so it made 0 sense to me to play higher since I'm not winning any money I'm just paying rake.
Oh yeah, lol I seem to remember us not taking it seriously.
You are truly the biggest troll on this website.Your argument is that you are not an attention whore, but you just acknowledged making up most of the story that forms your most significant contribution to this website.
Definition of Troll (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)): In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response[1] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.Lol, i can totally see how im the troll in this thread.
Also, your arguments regarding waiting for your breakthrough and just missing chances, etc., sound a lot like the excuses of a losing player to me. You don't have to make a huge score to be a winning player, you just have to be a good player at proper stakes and properly rolled. You likely just suck, as do your posts.
I have decent stats.

Once again, sick_boy turns it into a thread about himself. Or we turned it into a thread about him. Either way, he's probably lying about abusing himself, and overestimates his talent at poker. Been a fun thread nonetheless.

Once again, sick_boy turns it into a thread about himself. Or we turned it into a thread about him. Either way, he's probably lying about abusing himself, and overestimates his talent at poker. Been a fun thread nonetheless.
:club:
Oh yeah, lol I seem to remember us not taking it seriously.Definition of Troll (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)): In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response[1] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.Lol, i can totally see how im the troll in this thread.I have decent stats.
Decent stats maybe. I don't care to look. But your posts in this thread belie a losing player. Period.You don't consider your posts in which you claim to hurt yourself (likely a lie in light of your other admitted lies), of baiting others, and of always taking the contrarian position are disruptive and an attempt to provoke emotion? :club: Bring back Get the Shades. Of your multiple personalities, he was less annoying.
Decent stats maybe. I don't care to look. But your posts in this thread belie a losing player. Period.You don't consider your posts in which you claim to hurt yourself (likely a lie in light of your other admitted lies), of baiting others, and of always taking the contrarian position are disruptive and an attempt to provoke emotion? :club: Bring back Get the Shades. Of your multiple personalities, he was less annoying.
That is actually the worst structured question I have ever seen. What!? Lol, are you actually implying that me sharing a story about myself (which is actually extremely relevant to the thread) is in fact... "bait" to get other trolls to come out and attack me? Wtf have u been smoking buddy do you have any idea how stupid that sounds? LOL @ you even TRYING to imply that im the troll in this thread lmao, this is obviously just some bs you pulled out of your ass to justify being a troll. EDIT: And lol @ you assuming that Im a losing player without even taking the time to look at my stats. Period. Go look at my MTT stats on SharkScope before you jump to conclutions dumbass. And the fact you are grasping at shit from the past that I have already admitted to and apologised for on numerous occasions only proves that you are desparatly trying to justify your dick move here. This BS is completely off topic: Definition of Troll (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)): In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response[1] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.Yeah I can totally see how all this bs you have said to me completely does not fit any of this criteria. Oh wait...IT COMPLETELY DOES FIT ALL OF IT! Why dont we make a little check list and see who fits into this criteria more, you or me:Posts Inflamatory, extraneos, or offtopic messages: SickBoy: posted a personal expierence which was relevant to the thread. Pivvy (?)Primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response: SickBoy: Eh maybe it would provoke an emotional response, but am I specifically trying to piss people off? Haha,. Pivvy (?)Disrupting normal on topic discussion: SickBoy: (See above) Pivvy (?)You just have absolutly nothing to contribute to the thread so instead of just looking for a thread where you could actually contribute something, you decided you would try and have a Sick Boy bash and up your post count, let's be honest.
You know I'm gonna stop punching monitors and do pushups until I'm exhausted instead.Not even kidding.
thats a pretty great idea... im def trying that.next time I take a bad beat... 4 and a half pushups it is.. :club:
It only happens when Im alone. If im playing live or there is some1 else in the house with me, I can stay relativly calm. But if im alone all bets are off. And thats exactly what this guy is saying, good thing I read this thread cause the more Im reading the more Im realising that I might have ended up doing a similar thing to myself...hell at least this guy has won $150k, whereas I have won what...maybe 5k total profit? loldirect quote from that crazy guy:"ya i actually used to play live alotnah this sort of thing is something that happens only when i am completely alone or else i wouldn't be able to get into such a state of masochistic rage...i rarely get mad at other players if that makes any sense, just the game itself... when im live sometimes ill say something a little off color but i never have gone nuts really except one time"This is some scary shit for me personally.
Masturbate more, like 6 times a day. It helps with the crying episodes, just ask my wife.
Masturbate more, like 6 times a day. It helps with the crying episodes, just ask my wife.
Let me put it this way, i dont think your plan would work for me...IF you know what I mean.
Let me put it this way, i dont think your plan would work for me...IF you know what I mean.
Erectile Dysfunction?