Weird Preflop Spot

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em Tournament, 60/120 Blinds (9 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comMP1 (t2397)MP2 (t5508)MP3 (t9790)CO (t7730)Button (t17533)SB (t5185)Hero (BB) (t5095)UTG (t2500)UTG+1 (t8875)Hero's M: 28.31Preflop: Hero is BB with Qclub.gif, Adiamond.gif3 folds, MP2 calls t120, 3 folds, SB calls t60, Hero bets t420, 1 fold, SB raises to t5185 (All-In), Hero?

This is a pretty standard fold imo. I don't think AQ is ahead of a lot here. Not playing AQ aipf for my whole stack this early on.
What he said, unless you're in a "OH WHAT THE ****" kind of mood. You're usually racing AT BEST here, but you're dominated by AA/KK/QQ/AK quite a lot, too.

I'm gonna go against people and say this is a call. He doesn't limp AA/KK/QQ here like ever, especially with a limper. The only hand we really might need to worry about is AK, but I think he does his over jam or oversize raise when action first gets to him. I think his hand is weighed more towards like 66-TT (mayyybeeee JJ) or A9s, ATs, and AJs much more times. I'd take a flip and get a TONNNNNNNNNN of chips

i think it is a little too early to coinflip here imo