Dn Being Mean To Kathy

Hmm sounds like DN had a few, if this video was taken just before that tweet that would make a whole lot of sence.
I thought it was taken after the tweet: Kathy seemed a bit annoyed at DN at first, then in the end saying "we're good". Apparently she has not been following his blog, as I recall occasions when he pointed out that she is a great tournament player and doesn't get enough credit. In the video it seemed like she was not aware of that.
I thought it was taken after the tweet: Kathy seemed a bit annoyed at DN at first, then in the end saying "we're good". Apparently she has not been following his blog, as I recall occasions when he pointed out that she is a great tournament player and doesn't get enough credit. In the video it seemed like she was not aware of that.
She has to be distant because of the all the people who just want to hit on her.So the distance thing is a defense mechanism that shows her fear of being hurt.It makes me appreciate her just a little bit more.

Here's the tweet I think we need to discuss26 January 2010, 3:26 amRealKidPoker: I be at the waffle house and I done run into Will Shaw from the Noth Cat. He still be smokin' but he outta quit right quick.

It looks like Daniel's got nothing but good things to say about Kathy:http://www.worldpokertour.com/media_librar...hy_Liebert.aspx
Hmm sounds like DN had a few, if this video was taken just before that tweet that would make a whole lot of sence.
Pretty obvious that the video happened before the Tweet and was the reason that Daniel made it.

That sounds like a spurned ex-lover if I've ever heard one. You're single again DN, and had a few drinks in you. Couldn't just throw her a bone for old-times sake? I did enjoy Kathy bringing up Annie Duke, and making fun of her monster 70's bush.

That sounds like a spurned ex-lover if I've ever heard one. You're single again DN, and had a few drinks in you. Couldn't just throw her a bone for old-times sake? I did enjoy Kathy bringing up Annie Duke, and making fun of her monster 70's bush.
i thought tom mcevoy was tappin that
This isn't the first time Daniel has said controversial things. Won't be the last. Blog + alcohol + ego = periodic stupidity.
How exactly is saying something controversial necessarily stupid? People really need to grow a thicker skin.
This isn't the first time Daniel has said controversial things. Won't be the last. Blog + alcohol + ego = periodic stupidity.
Did you actually watch the video with him and Kathy doing the interview ? Here's some other Tweets Daniel did about Kathy the other day as well. 27 January 2010, 12:39 amRealKidPoker: Phil Ivey is a better poker player than @pokerkat. I told Kathy Liebert that and she punched me in the face. I have a black eye now.27 January 2010, 2:43 amRealKidPoker: Just got revenge @pokerkat Her back was turned, I sucker punched her in the back of the head.She hit ground and I stomped on her teeth.
Did you actually watch the video with him and Kathy doing the interview ? Here's some other Tweets Daniel did about Kathy the other day as well. 27 January 2010, 12:39 amRealKidPoker: Phil Ivey is a better poker player than @pokerkat. I told Kathy Liebert that and she punched me in the face. I have a black eye now.27 January 2010, 2:43 amRealKidPoker: Just got revenge @pokerkat Her back was turned, I sucker punched her in the back of the head.She hit ground and I stomped on her teeth.
to be fair don't those posts prove orzy's pointsounds like drunk blog posting to me..... not that there's anything wrong with that
to be fair don't those posts prove orzy's pointsounds like drunk blog posting to me..... not that there's anything wrong with that
It just seemed that orzy didn't get that Daniel did the interview with Kathy where they were goofing around and then he made that first Tweet after that.I wasn't trying to refute orzy's point with the other two tweets that I posted. I just posted them for those who don't read Daniel's Twitter
It just seemed that orzy didn't get that Daniel did the interview with Kathy where they were goofing around and then he made that first Tweet after that.I wasn't trying to refute orzy's point with the other two tweets that I posted. I just posted them for those who don't read Daniel's Twitter
Are there really people that don't get these?