blah...oh well. What a bitchy move at the beginning to cut in line. It wouldn't of mattered though as they would have kissed ass into a 1st class seat either way. They ran a pretty flawless leg and the cowboys needed a mistake that never came. Pretty crazy that 3 of the top 4 picks ended up 1,2, and 3 in the same order though. Good picking people.LOL at the bitchy lesbians still holding a grudge. The producers had to love that as they knew it would make for great tv.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The cowboys pretty much didn't deserve to win. They didn't get in line right behind the others at the airport (though that ended up not really hurting them), then one guy wouldn't move inside the Star Wars place when the dude was right in front of him for what seemed like quite a while. I mean get in there, and be a little bit pushy, don't just stand there. Then finally when the gay brothers are done, he just stands there for a long time not moving. Did he not wonder why the gay dude was turning around getting dizzy for so long? Use your head for crying out loud.

LOL at the bitchy lesbians still holding a grudge. The producers had to love that as they knew it would make for great tv.
That seemed super phony. Either producers/Phil set that up or the lesbians were trying to play the villain role and get more TV time. Good finale.... Brent and Caite got screwed by their cab driver, Jet and Cord didn't do that great, gay brothers definitely deserved it. I wonder if Jet/Cord would have got in trouble if they grab the dudes backpack and just pull him back, but like everyone said it wouldn't have mattered anyways.

Congrats to the winners. Mercury 1st ($120), Dev 2nd ($60), Tehtoe 3rd ($40).Apparently I'm not allowed to transfer more than $200 per day. So I sent payments to Mercury and Dev. Tehtoe I'll send your $40 tomorrow.Thanks for participating everyone. It was fun!

Speaking of what happened in the game, the worst team overall throughout the race won. Dan & Jordan started off terribly always placing near the bottom and their only 1st place finish came at the expense of the fastforward. At least I'm glad team dumbass got a bad cabbie, it just shows how stupid Caite is. You're in the final leg for a million dollars and all she did was berate the cabbie who's taking you to your destination? zzzz...Jet & Cord were obviously the best team throughout the race but yeah, they needed a mistake from team 1 that never came. Standing there for so long though... yeah a mistake. If there's ever a next all-stars these guys are for sure on it, totally great TV to watch them do anything.And the lesbians are even worse.. if I ever see them on TV again I will puke.

Well that was pretty disappointing watching those 2 little bitches win the race.You could see Jet was steaming at the airport, thinking "Great, I'm stuck on a TV show with a bunch of cameras around so I can't jack this fucker in the face!"Thing at the end was stupid. No one's going to give a shit in a week if Brandy/Carol and Caite still have bad blood.Overall, a pretty lame last leg I thought. There were numerous destinations, but other than Brent/Caite getting a crappy cabbie and getting lost, not much place to make up any time.I disagree about Jet/Cord running a bad leg. Once the gay bros wormed their way into 1st class getting that lead out of the airport, there just wasn't much chance to catch them. The climb at the tower seemed to take everyone about the same amount of time and the memory challenge was a joke. Usually there's at least some level of difficulty to that final challenge, but that was a complete cakewalk (though I wonder how long it took Team Dumbass, they didn't even show them).

This season was overall a joke. The challenges were worthless and in any other season FOR SURE team dumbass doesn't get to the end. Dan & Jordan probably wouldn't either. The cowboys were smart throughout the entire race (remember flipping buses?) and their strength would have definitely taken them places. I'd probably say in almost all other seasons with these 3 teams in the final they win almost every time. But alas, not to be....I still want an all-stars again.

Congrats to the winners. Mercury 1st ($120), Dev 2nd ($60), Tehtoe 3rd ($40).Apparently I'm not allowed to transfer more than $200 per day. So I sent payments to Mercury and Dev. Tehtoe I'll send your $40 tomorrow.Thanks for participating everyone. It was fun!
Thanks for making it happen!

I though I remembered from a few season back that teams were not allowed to fly first class. Is it that they are not allowed to book first class or am I totally off base here?

I was pretty fumed at the brothers putting the backpack between them in line but I was more shocked the cowboys let them get away with it. Of course I don't know the small rules of the game so maybe they couldn't do anything. I was however very impressed with their move to first class. That solitified the win for them as the challenges this season were just too simple.Brent and Caite may have bad luck with the cab driver, but they just made too many mistakes regardless.

I did like the clues to the destinations that did not tell them exactly where to go. I wish they had more of those throughout the season since it is easier to ask people in San Francisco because they speak english, it would have been better in a different country.And Brent and Caite DID get screwed big time by the taxi. It's not like they could have jumped out to get another cab. San Francisco is not like New York, there just aren't that many cabs anywhere.

I have a little bit of info about the cowboys but it is a definite spoiler so do look if you don't wanna know.

The cowboys do not win. As you probably noticed when the lesbians asked them how they got so far ahead on the bus ride the cowboys were a little apprehensive to give them any information. (I would not have told them either anyway) It has been heavily edited to not show the cowboys being say some pretty derogatory things toward the lesbians and the gay brothers. The producers pulled them aside and asked them to tone it down or take a penalty.

This was all gathered from a friend of the family. I am from the same county as the cowboys and stuff like this travels pretty quickly. I don't know that this is the 100% truth but I think it is probably pretty accurate.

please don't ever do this againThe inside info on the cowboys bigotry is pretty cool. Although, since I grew up with people exactly like the cowboys, it's a standard narrow minded viewpoint of many good ol' boys.I would have preferred the producers leaving any and all of these comments in so that people would have a better idea of who the cowboys were.

I'm not sure if I believe that anyways. How would a friend of the family know that the cowboys were being bigoted. Did this friend work for the show? Or is it just a rumor?Also spoiler or not, show some common sense and don't post results for a reality show before the season is over. I'm glad I either missed that post or forgot about it.

I though I remembered from a few season back that teams were not allowed to fly first class. Is it that they are not allowed to book first class or am I totally off base here?
Business class
Speaking of what happened in the game, the worst team overall throughout the race won. Jet & Cord were obviously the best team throughout the race but yeah, they needed a mistake from team 1 that never came.
Big disagree here. Jet & Cord ran a terrible few legs and would have been out if it weren't for a non-elim round. They deserved to go home that week. Dan and Jordan never finished last, and they ran a good race tactically.
I did like the clues to the destinations that did not tell them exactly where to go. I wish they had more of those throughout the season since it is easier to ask people in San Francisco because they speak english, it would have been better in a different country.
Agreed. The rule is that they can only buy economy/coach class tickets, but if they can talk their way into first class without trading anything then that is allowed.Very happy with this result. I actually felt pretty nervous watching the show because I really wanted Dan and Jordan to win. Thank goodness they did or it would have put me in a bad mood. I think the cowboys seemed like real assholes. I know they tried to present themselves as so laidback and cool or whatever, but they were just as petty and bitchy as the others (more so if the rumour about them being homophobic is true). Take Cord yelling and trying to distract Dan during the Star Wars challenge, that was so childish - it definitely balanced out the queue-cutting Jordan did earlier in my eyes (Note: it didn't seem like a purely tactical move to distract Dan, but like he was enjoying being annoying and thought he was hilarious - very juvenile). Also the cowboys just seemed generally very cocky and arrogant. Glad they didn't win.The stuff with the lesbians at the end was unnecessary, but it was clearly staged from the way Phil brought it up. They totally focused on Brent and Caite way more than on the actual winners, I swear they spent more time talking to Caite and the lesbians at the finish line.
Very happy with this result. I actually felt pretty nervous watching the show because I really wanted Dan and Jordan to win. Thank goodness they did or it would have put me in a bad mood. I think the cowboys seemed like real assholes. I know they tried to present themselves as so laidback and cool or whatever, but they were just as petty and bitchy as the others (more so if the rumour about them being homophobic is true). Take Cord yelling and trying to distract Dan during the Star Wars challenge, that was so childish - it definitely balanced out the queue-cutting Jordan did earlier in my eyes (Note: it didn't seem like a purely tactical move to distract Dan, but like he was enjoying being annoying and thought he was hilarious - very juvenile). Also the cowboys just seemed generally very cocky and arrogant. Glad they didn't win.line.
I think we were watching two different seasons.
I think we were watching two different seasons.
It's called "having different perspectives" and "Bravehrt isn't always right about something just because he spent some time thinking about that something".
It's called "having different perspectives" and "Bravehrt isn't always right about something just because he spent some time thinking about that something".
Good one, Mercury. Wouldn't that be hilarious is I was actually wrong about something someday!? haha.
I think the cowboys seemed like real assholes. I know they tried to present themselves as so laidback and cool or whatever, but they were just as petty and bitchy as the others (more so if the rumour about them being homophobic is true). Take Cord yelling and trying to distract Dan during the Star Wars challenge, that was so childish - it definitely balanced out the queue-cutting Jordan did earlier in my eyes (Note: it didn't seem like a purely tactical move to distract Dan, but like he was enjoying being annoying and thought he was hilarious - very juvenile). Also the cowboys just seemed generally very cocky and arrogant. Glad they didn't win.
Maybe if you thought about how arrogant Jordan was being at the airport? That was childish, plus they're both getting on the same flight in the same area. Where does it make any sense to be an ******* there? It really seems like you have a personal vendetta against the Cowboys.
Good one, Mercury. Wouldn't that be hilarious is I was actually wrong about something someday!? haha.
You're actually "wrong" on a great many things regarding subjective issues like art and movies and music. Just saying you're not the arbiter of Good and Bad.
Maybe if you thought about how arrogant Jordan was being at the airport? That was childish, plus they're both getting on the same flight in the same area. Where does it make any sense to be an ******* there? It really seems like you have a personal vendetta against the Cowboys.
I didn't think Jordan was being childish, trying to get ahead in the queue is a tactical move - so many times during the Amazing Race teams get seperated onto different planes because of limited seating. It is a huge advantage to be first in line, so it "made more sense to be an asshole" in the airport, to answer your question.The cowboys were being laidback about just being in the area, they saw him put his bag down - they should have said, then and there "move your bag, we're next in line". They didn't - they waited a long time until the desk opened to say something to Jordan about it. If they'd said something straight away he probably would have moved without arguing. It was their choice not to push it til Jordan had already committed to the tactic. Jordan wasn't just being childish or trying to annoy them, it was a tactical move to try to get ahead in case there was a delay at the ticket desk. A lot of teams have had similar disputes in the past which shows it isn't just Jordan being an asshole, it's part of the strategy of the race. That's just my opinion though. Like I said, I didn't think Jordan was blameless in doing it, I said I thought Cord's nonsensical yelling balanced it out in my view.

Now that I think about it I don't have a problem with anything that was done on the final leg. If people were being assholes and manipulative in the middle of the season then it would have been a problem, but when a million dollars is on the line I think anything within reason should be ok. I think Cord yelling to screw the brothers up in the star wars task was great, they were behind and needed to catch up. Good for him. Cutting in line is ok with me also, I still think the Cowboys should have yanked him bank, what is he going to do fight back? Is it against the rules to yank someones backpack back? That's not considered cheating or fighting is it?

It would be completely different if there were different flights. But this was a marked flight that all 3 teams had to take. They all waited on the marker and none of the teams searched for any flights. It's kinda dumb, but that's the way they wanted to do it this season (Which this season was just terrible and I almost wouldn't have watched some of it if it weren't for the hilariousness of some teams.)It's completely ridiculous to cut one spot in line on a flight that they are all taking. Also while there Jordan was talking trash about them and felt badass because he cut one spot in line. Just insanely retarded.

You're actually "wrong" on a great many things regarding subjective issues like art and movies and music. Just saying you're not the arbiter of Good and Bad.
Oh Mercury! *sarcastic smirk and condensing head shake*