Ehhh, I don't know that I want Randy Moss. But given Carroll's track record this season, I'll trust him if we put in the waiver claim.He'll probably go to St. Louis anyway.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They absolutely don't need any of their receivers other than Harvin. Mid-level receivers are easily replaceable. They absolutely need to do whatever it takes to resign their DB's. Good DB's are vir

Hoping for a better second half from the hawks

I hope Richard Sherman gets beaten for three tds tonight.

Ehhh, I don't know that I want Randy Moss. But given Carroll's track record this season, I'll trust him if we put in the waiver claim.He'll probably go to St. Louis anyway.
meh, picking up Moss isn't going to keep Hasselbeck from getting his ass kicked every week.

i wouldnt be shocked if the Hawks pick him up if he is still available based on them going after other troubled wr's. I think Moss will be ultra motivated the rest of this season after what has transpired the last month.

will the real seahawks plz stand up?
Reoccuring theme from the past 3 years. Too many injuries and a inconsistent offence. I think they must win against Arizona if they really have a shot at the division.
will the real seahawks plz stand up?
We're not very good...I would say worst in the division, but the entire division completely sucks ass so it's really anybody's guess as to which team is actually worst.

It's good to see Hasselbeck proving the doubters wrong again. We're just missing too many pieces to beat a team like the Saints at this point. Thankfully the NFC West is as bad as most people think it is.

• 3 weeks later...

Still a long shot with the Falcons and Bucanners on there schedule but it would be great if it came down to week 17. To tell you the truth i dont even like there chances against the 49ers in frisco. At least there are no real close losses you can look back on and think about what could have been. Pretty sure all there losses were throtlings.

• 4 weeks later...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I can't believe we won that game with Whitehurst as our quarterback. I didn't think we had a chance without Hasselbeck. Our defense played unbelievably well. If we upset next week, we have a damn good chance. We DID beat Chicago this season already./6 scotches in

HOLY SHIT. Beast mode FTW. Ben waiting all year for him to bust one like that and it came at the most crucial time of the most crucial game. Can we win 2 in one season in Chicago??????

HOLY SHIT. Beast mode FTW. Ben waiting all year for him to bust one like that and it came at the most crucial time of the most crucial game. Can we win 2 in one season in Chicago??????
If they score like they did today and Cutler is Cutler, then I would say yes.

As a Falcons fan, I can't tell you how much I loved that asswhupping y'all put on the Aints. Lynch's run was icing on the cake. It's the topic of many threads on the Falcon's forum.Good game, and good luck next week (if Green Bay wins tomorrow).

great win today hawks. i dont like you guys much but im pulling for you guys. im sick of ppl saying that the nfc west is pathetic. rep west west yall.

• 8 months later...