• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

AND RICHIE HAS MONSTROUS THIGHS   BE CAREFUL HE'LL GOUGE YOUR EYES   SCREAMS RACIAL SLURS AT BLACK GUYS   but out of love.. but out of love, but out of loooooove

Much like with Christianity, someday after I'm dead, when people are forming a religion around me, there will be a big split between those who don't believe in the literal divinity of my lifestyle and

God I love that Incognito song.

Whitlock is god awful. I even unfollowed him. He's "bojangling" (his word) hard for that Fox News gig, being the black guy that says the thing that whites like essay want to hear.

Plus, those stupid fcking hats. You're indoors, doing a show.

you mean the truth? Yeah, a lot of people like to hear that.

But I want to hear what Stu says and I'm in the middle of hour one and lebatard has been sucking off Lebron and talking steroids for the whole time. If lebby couldn't talk about Lebron you might as well cut out his tongue. I think he's in love with him.

He keeps talking about LeBron well into the 3rd hour, and Stu basically just says that they can't talk about ESPN because they left. It's was just fanboy fodder for BigD and the like. Stu doesn't even believe it. He was laughing at himself as they went to commercial break after his little rant.

• Like 1

Heard Dan say on Friday that he has a LOT of time off coming up. Lots of guest hosts that Essay will hate.

They didn't mention Sarah Spain, but did mention Dominique, Mina, Amin and Izzy.

Wouldn't mind Mina and Sarah, with Stu thrown in there, but not driving, although I think Sarah might run her over.

I can't take Stu when he's driving. He starts every segment going over the list of things they have to talk about, surveys the back room, discuss the survey, then talk about the subject for 30 seconds. Rinse, repeat. It's not good

He is the epitome of something having to give a 10 minute speech, so he just camps for 8 of those minutes

• Like 1

Yeah If Izzy and Jorge do the show I'll listen and hope for more inside stories from the old days, like mike getting drunk and wanting to fight at a gators game.

But I'm not listening to the rest of dans SJWs tell me what's wrong with the world.

If I want talk about those kinds of things I don't listen to sports radio. I want chatter about sports and a lot of nonsense fun stuff.

Another 20 minutes wasted on Lebron. Honestly dan might kill himself if something happened to Lebron.

You have to respect a company that doesn't give a damn about its audience and moves forward into a future it knows is right no matter the kicking and screaming by John Q. Public along the way. I guess they're going to hell the way they want too.

I know Essay and Brvy are as excited as I am. This is my dream show.

http://espnmediazone...hkptsuE.twitter

I'm definitely excited about the second to last sentence in that article. Bomani is leaving HQ! I wonder what they will get to replace him? Stugotz did ok today, but I'm hoping it's not him. (Although it probably will be)

dan lebatard, with what sounded like sincerity, claimed that ESPN is the home of diverse VIEWPOINTS. if you want to claim people don't like bomani and pablo because they are black and asian, i'm annoyed but i'm not laughing at you. but to claim that what they bring is a diverse viewpoint, something different than the rest of ESPN, well that is obviously false and completely ridiculous.

people are objecting to ESPN slanting way left. and you may argue the company doesn't promote a viewpoint, but it's on air talent all lean left of karl marx and so obviously the company will seem to be so as well.

it's a shame no one will even attempt to reign dan in when he is so clearly wrong.

and while doing so he called everyone who doesn't like pablo, bomani, and SC6 racists. that's efficient work.

I agreed with a lot of what Dan said. ESPN is super diverse and those diverse people give different takes on those takes. Diverse people, educated people, are usually more liberal than the average middle America person.

Joe White Guy in Missouri isn't going to enjoy the new Michael and Jemele espn at 6pm because it's too "urban". It's just the way it is. The are hood wearing racists, but subconsciously, they are watching their world slip away little by little and it scares them.

Next thing you know, they vote for trump

If I really cared about any of it, I would write and edit more of what i think he meant, and not type it out on my phone, as I'm doing now, But yeah, I do think there is something to what Dan is saying.

I'm sure McGee can explain it more eloquently than I can

I just disagree on the super diverse takes argument. They're all on the same side of every argument, every issue. The day Dan disagrees with and argues against a position on race taken by bomani is the day I concede.

But dan would never do that because he's a part of a narrative that thinks disagreeing with black people invalidates their existence.