• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

AND RICHIE HAS MONSTROUS THIGHS   BE CAREFUL HE'LL GOUGE YOUR EYES   SCREAMS RACIAL SLURS AT BLACK GUYS   but out of love.. but out of love, but out of loooooove

Much like with Christianity, someday after I'm dead, when people are forming a religion around me, there will be a big split between those who don't believe in the literal divinity of my lifestyle and

God I love that Incognito song.

i don't have any opinion on robert griffin. i just didn't enjoy how combative he was when Mike Ryan was expressing his opinion. Bomani is a know it all douche. Mike says that RG3 has been bad. Bomani pulls the "YOU PROBABLY DIDNT EVEN WATCH THE GAME" argument. Mike says I watched and he was bad. HOW WAS HE BAD? he just didn't play well. SO HOW COULD HE PLAY BETTER?

bomani is a humorless douchebag and i don't enjoy listening him talk about most things. but that argument was the worst the show has ever been. it wasn't funny, it wasn't entertaining, it wasn't insightful and it wasn't interesting. it was just a douchebag purposefully derailing a show to try to sound smart. so i turned it off.

• Like 1

Lebatard show hasn't changed

That being said, and prepare to have your mind blown, but I agree with you about Bomani this week. He was insufferable in regard to RGIII. That's a big cape he's wearing.

Don't get me wrong, the media does criticize black QB's way more than white ones, such as Stafford vs Cam. And athletes as a whole.

Dan is so right about if Gronk was black, would he be as beloved for his antics. Definitely not.

RGIII was great his first year. And unhealthy last year, but Cousins and McCoy put up numbers with the same players. Don't get me wrong, Cousins also threw bad picks, but he put up numbers. In theory, RGIII should be able to put up numbers. Anywho, I still mostly enjoy Bo. He has a way, but he can take himself too seriously at times.

Lebatard show hasn't changed

That being said, and prepare to have your mind blown, but I agree with you about Bomani this week. He was insufferable in regard to RGIII. That's a big cape he's wearing.

Don't get me wrong, the media does criticize black QB's way more than white ones, such as Stafford vs Cam. And athletes as a whole.

Dan is so right about if Gronk was black, would he be as beloved for his antics. Definitely not.

RGIII was great his first year. And unhealthy last year, but Cousins and McCoy put up numbers with the same players. Don't get me wrong, Cousins also threw bad picks, but he put up numbers. In theory, RGIII should be able to put up numbers. Anywho, I still mostly enjoy Bo. He has a way, but he can take himself too seriously at times.

I think to a large extent, Bo just enjoys dismantling white people who aren't as smart, quick, educated and well-spoken as he is. Which is pretty much all of them. And I enjoy listening. I don't think anyone really has any idea how good RGIII is...it's all for entertainment purposes only, and I like the black guy specifically because he is black.

Dan talking football last friday. Ohio state is down to a third stringer, no reason to put them into the playoff. And alabama will struggle with missouris defense.

Guy doesnt know what hes talking about, does he?

i certainly do.

i also like Mike Ryan saying that the Knicks have way to much talent to be this bad. eh, no that is just not true. they have very little talent and run a poor system - follow haralabob for all basketball opinions and avoid sounding dumb.