• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

AND RICHIE HAS MONSTROUS THIGHS   BE CAREFUL HE'LL GOUGE YOUR EYES   SCREAMS RACIAL SLURS AT BLACK GUYS   but out of love.. but out of love, but out of loooooove

Much like with Christianity, someday after I'm dead, when people are forming a religion around me, there will be a big split between those who don't believe in the literal divinity of my lifestyle and

God I love that Incognito song.

Danny's points were 100% valid, but you're right, he loses a ton in that heightened tone. I was actually producing in the car and telling Mike Ryan to get in his ear and dial it down. Hell, Mike actually mentioned that he was fired up, which was his scared way to tel, him, I think.

As a Dolphins fan, he's right. Tons of saviors down here with no actual saving. Philben and Lazor are fine, just keep drafting well. Remember, our last GM was completely inept and our traded up to take 3rd overall pick last year barely plays. That's a big miss. Historically, the Phins draft dreadfully

Lebatard kills the marlins moves for five minutes. Stugotz says, man youre being hard on them today.

Oh hey look im not saying I dont like the moves.

YES DAN YOU WERE. I dont know why after all these years it still annoys me when he does that but jesus christ is it his thing.

Lebatard kills the marlins moves for five minutes. Stugotz says, man youre being hard on them today.

Oh hey look im not saying I dont like the moves.

YES DAN YOU WERE. I dont know why after all these years it still annoys me when he does that but jesus christ is it his thing.

To be fair to Dan, he was just saying that getting rid of young guys with big arms might not be a good idea. He wasn't strictly saying the moves were bad, he was just saying they were questionable.

But his voice was certainly implying they were bad, so I understand why it's annoying to you.

To be fair to Dan, he was just saying that getting rid of young guys with big arms might not be a good idea. He wasn't strictly saying the moves were bad, he was just saying they were questionable.

He was actually saying " what are you doing, marlins!" when they had been claiming to build the team for 2017-20, and now they are making moves to win now, and the players they are getting to win now are of questionable value. It seems to suggest the marlins don't have a plan, and I can understand why that would upset him.

i agree, the marlins moves make no sense. but own a goddamn comment one time, lebby. all he does is criticize something and then say he wasn't actually criticizing anything he was just saying it for apparently no reason at all. i hate it.

Dude, lighten up.

Of course he uses rhetorical tricks and straw men. It's radio. He has to carry 4 hours, 5 days a week.

Cowherd's TV show is on after hq and I get the first minute of it, that fcking guy seems like the worst. Just entrenched, hardline, awful opinions on top of opinions.

hey, after listening almost daily for 5 years i think my complaints are minimal. it's just one of the things that dan does that annoys me most. obviously arguing one thing, then when told he is arguing for that thing he will act all confused and say he wasn't and he can't understand why people think he is. annoys me every time.

i'll fast forward through most interviews now anyways. unless i want to hear that person, like simmons or zach lowe or kurkjin. like i just skipped the brett favre thing and then they giggled about it for three segments afterwords so i skipped all that too.