2009 Fcp Player Of The Year Vote

Not revealing my vote but I will say this, should have been a top 10 and be able to rank 5.I would have liked to see, in terms of forum contribution and skill combined:LooshleVTlaxer09kobe2odom8HighwayStarFARGOpokerND

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i only skimmed thread quickly buttttt[ ] WhatARunAA???
I know what a miss that was , truly sad missespecially after APT
ive sent him some flowers after a truely sad miss. hope it makes him feel better.
JustLikeNeg's you are an ***bbgun just as bad, really guys this is getting out of hand. No Offense gibler should win it but TJ should of been on that list like a few others that were missed like wandigo, tehtoe, fargo, etc. but what the hell I don't know anything about poker right. lol
JustLikeNeg's you are an ***bbgun just as bad, really guys this is getting out of hand. No Offense gibler should win it but TJ should of been on that list like a few others that were missed like wandigo, tehtoe, fargo, etc. but what the hell I don't know anything about poker right. lol
here's where I draw the line! Why don't we nominate Ryland, gmanshade, and FWP while we're at it?!

Rose, I have a genuine question:If you were in charge of the nominations, what would your list of 5 look like? (Don't worry about hurting my feelings, I don't expect to make it.)And if you were to lay out the criteria you wanted voters to follow, what would it include?I am curious. Oh and anyone else, feel free to answer. Just know I will be less interested in you than Rose. That's right, know it.

I think profit for the year should be the biggest factor, and I think most of the guys on that list are right up there for FCP. Its hard to know really without doing some homework and honestly I'm too lazy to do that so I voted based on who I thought had the best year. I think that list is a good one.

where did you get the apostrophe from? also 3stars isnt bad, i guess its somewhat average if its based on the usual 5star maximum.

We should make the announcement tomorrow about who the player of the year is.There are still a couple people who haven't PM'd me their vote yet.Also a lot of posts from this thread were moved to a more appropriate one.

We should make the announcement tomorrow about who the player of the year is.There are still a couple people who haven't PM'd me their vote yet.
And I will not, not until you acknowledge that you need me to pick the FCP player of the year!
Rose, I have a genuine question:If you were in charge of the nominations, what would your list of 5 look like? (Don't worry about hurting my feelings, I don't expect to make it.)And if you were to lay out the criteria you wanted voters to follow, what would it include?I am curious. Oh and anyone else, feel free to answer. Just know I will be less interested in you than Rose. That's right, know it.
wow, very good question DinkDonk1. Primary Factor is cashes online and live, however one big major tournament win is not a deciding factor. this would be approximately 65% of the vote. I would look at the graphs, scopes, roi, etc. what ever data is available.2. Post contributions/ Strat forums do they offer there input not just in sarcasm, valueable input with strategy behind it, thought processes, logic behind the moves. Added values that contributes to the forum. That is a positive and a learning experience or some type of teaching. 20%3. Regular posting 5%, keeping updated to topics and news of fcp4. Offering coaching or assistance to other members 5%5. Showing there human side or the other side of poker not just the positive side , when things are going down, and how they adjusted there games. Showing that they can alter and change patterns that need to change. I look at there goals for the year, how they progress though the year, there previous years. There over all attitudes about poker, life , and what they can offer FCP in general in the future. Can they represent FCP as our player of the year in a positive fashion and promote us in that way. 5%As my 5 players that is so hard as I really did not sit down to go though everyones list so I can't really name my 5 top players as I have not done my homework so it would not be fair to list that. Especially not fair to you DinkDonk as I don't know you well enough as a player, only from your postings. I only know the cashes of the few I do follow like Gibler321, WhatArunAA, Wandigo, NNB, tehtoe, Fluff, and a few others so based on that fact and what I see of the postings I can't name my list because I didn't do my homework if I did, then I would truly be happy to part take and really dig deep into all the stats and postings of who I truly believe deserve to be in that top 5 list. Hope that answers your question. But any ways what I could see of some of the facts like shark scope, bluff and postings gibler is my pick but then that's blinded without my homework
wow, very good question DinkDonk1. Primary Factor is cashes online and live, however one big major tournament win is not a deciding factor. this would be approximately 65% of the vote. I would look at the graphs, scopes, roi, etc. what ever data is available.2. Post contributions/ Strat forums do they offer there input not just in sarcasm, valueable input with strategy behind it, thought processes, logic behind the moves. Added values that contributes to the forum. That is a positive and a learning experience or some type of teaching. 20%3. Regular posting 5%, keeping updated to topics and news of fcp4. Offering coaching or assistance to other members 5%5. Showing there human side or the other side of poker not just the positive side , when things are going down, and how they adjusted there games. Showing that they can alter and change patterns that need to change. I look at there goals for the year, how they progress though the year, there previous years. There over all attitudes about poker, life , and what they can offer FCP in general in the future. Can they represent FCP as our player of the year in a positive fashion and promote us in that way. 5%As my 5 players that is so hard as I really did not sit down to go though everyones list so I can't really name my 5 top players as I have not done my homework so it would not be fair to list that. Especially not fair to you DinkDonk as I don't know you well enough as a player, only from your postings. I only know the cashes of the few I do follow like Gibler321, WhatArunAA, Wandigo, NNB, tehtoe, Fluff, and a few others so based on that fact and what I see of the postings I can't name my list because I didn't do my homework if I did, then I would truly be happy to part take and really dig deep into all the stats and postings of who I truly believe deserve to be in that top 5 list. Hope that answers your question. But any ways what I could see of some of the facts like shark scope, bluff and postings gibler is my pick but then that's blinded without my homework
Longest. Sentence. Evaaaaaa...Oh, and this:http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/therehttp://dictionary.reference.com/browse/their