Fcp Player Of The Year For 2009

i vote gibler, and ive put together a small recap of some of his bigger scores of the year to support my votegiblerscores.jpg
ummm. this is sick.Is the ROI as impressive? (it doesnt really matter much because this is a sick spread)I dont know how anyone plays around here anymore, but this looks like the clear victor
  • Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what about me?!?!?
we still love youwho are you again? j/j
Was told to check out this thread by someone. I'm flattered you guys would throw my name out there, but I'm def not deserving considering I barely post on FCP anymore. Plus, one donkament win plus a few close calls, and pedestrian cash results don't make a good player of the year.I'm just not around during school much at all because of workload, so it's tough for me to find time to post here, especially because I don't play much at all when I'm in school.There are tons of deserving candidates, both in the cash and tournament spectrum, I wish everybody the best for a great 2010.
and Zimmer you belong on the list for sure, maybe not as the winner but the 2nd place position is definitely yoursAll the best to you in 2010 both with School and in poker
and Zimmer you belong on the list for sure, maybe not as the winner but the 2nd place position is definitely yours
lol, this statement is amusing for some reasonand ag, dont try to deny the fact that our beds were not pushed together the whole time
Actually, I would also like to nominate HighwayStar. I think that for anyone that has seen him rise up through poker, they would agree that he has done so the right way. He puts in work at the table as well as away from it. He thinks about the game in a very clear manner; He's forthcoming with help to anyone who asks for it. Plus he just ****ing grinds. He has more than twice the VPPs I have on the year while playing lower stakes, going to school, and wasting a good chunk of his time on donkaments. I'm continually impressed by him. He's a great player and a great poster and I genuinely think that he would be deserving of the title.
All of this, plus the dude bets the maximum on every street!
lol, this statement is amusing for some reasonand ag, dont try to deny the fact that our beds were not pushed together the whole time
awwwww, NNB yes you deserve to be on the list too sweetie, you also had a great year as some others mentioned as well, like VT, tehtoe, moneyball, I didn't forget about you Mikey how can we lol. I have to say at least you do post here. heavens know we see your posts as much as mine :club:
awwwww, NNB yes you deserve to be on the list too sweetie, you also had a great year as some others mentioned as well, like VT, tehtoe, moneyball, I didn't forget about you Mikey how can we lol. I have to say at least you do post here. heavens know we see your posts as much as mine :ts
:club:
awwwww, NNB yes you deserve to be on the list too sweetie, you also had a great year as some others mentioned as well, like VT, tehtoe, moneyball, I didn't forget about you Mikey how can we lol. I have to say at least you do post here. heavens know we see your posts as much as mine :club:
cringe

So we've come up with something to get a bit of direct participation in deciding the player of the year and not just a decision of Gov and myself.I'll be naming 5 nominees and on Dec 26th I'll PM about 10-15 FCPers to vote on who they think should be the player of the year from the 5 members listed.I'm going to ask that they rank their top 3 from the list and we'll use a 5, 3, 1 point system and most points wins.I'll be asking the nominees to vote and they can vote for themselves. The final numbers will be made public but how any individual voted won't be.

So we've come up with something to get a bit of direct participation in deciding the player of the year and not just a decision of Gov and myself.I'll be naming 5 nominees and on Dec 26th I'll PM about 10-15 FCPers to vote on who they think should be the player of the year from the 5 members listed.I'm going to ask that they rank their top 3 from the list and we'll use a 5, 3, 1 point system and most points wins.I'll be asking the nominees to vote and they can vote for themselves. The final numbers will be made public but how any individual voted won't be.
I would like to say I am honored just to be nominated to judge who is the 2009 FCP Player of the Year.My many posts show that I am really important and have much to say, most of it really good too and stuff.With my nomination for the nomination committee I will hold strong to my belief that being a good person will probable result in large contributions being made to my PokerStars account ( PTBalloon ( Rancho Mirage)), but these will have mostly very little impact on the way my considerably important position as judge of the Player of the Year for the 2009 FCP Awards presentation will grant me.And in conclusion I will hold that even though I have almost no idea who I should pick, I'm sure my decision will be made easier as I glance at my cashier tab and think about the benefits of being a good person who just so happens to also have the power to place 20% of the vote into any camp that I feel deserves it.P.S. I will be willing to bet this vote over a golf game with Checky, if he can find his clubs in the snowbound tundra he calls life.I expect to hear from Bob or Gov soon. Please PM my manager DNA should my very popular PM box be filled with random promises of good fortune this up coming year.

Hoosier or Dinkdonk, ainec.But since it's probably going to be a tourney donk, I'll just on the nnb and gibler bandwagons :)Mark

I think Fargo should be considered too...he had a great great year cash-wise and also had a few good tourney scores (including a 3rd in the $10r miniftops for 25k)

I think Fargo should be considered too...he had a great great year cash-wise and also had a few good tourney scores (including a 3rd in the $10r miniftops for 25k)
Hiyo there!Not to mention I am the best of BOTH worlds! (Cash and MTTs) So is NNB!Hoosier and Dink are by far my 1 and 2 picks though if you go by results but Hoos never posts here anymoreOh and if you are going to mention Highway and Tehtoe (which they deserve to be mentioned) I should be in there too since I DID beat Highway this year and MAYBE Tehtoe (depending on if his score last night passed me or not)
awwwww, NNB yes you deserve to be on the list too sweetie, you also had a great year as some others mentioned as well, like VT, tehtoe, moneyball, I didn't forget about you Mikey how can we lol. I have to say at least you do post here. heavens know we see your posts as much as mine :ts
my statement had nothing to do with who was on the list fwiw. it was because you thought zimmer was not the #1 pick but was "definitely" #2I like the idea proposed in this thread on voting.Also, I do think DinkDonk or Hoos def should be considered (not so much Hoos since he doesnt post here anymore) but I think it is in the nature of tournaments that a tournament player should be selected.Oh, and I won the sniper and 2nd in 3r last night :club:
Honored to be named a judge.