Canadian Juniors 2010 Team Announced

adam I'd also like to emphasize that this is the first time serge ever got the best of anyone in a hockey betfor shame. granted, it only took 5 years for it to happen.
may you run against AA everytime you have KKs in No Limit Holdem for the next 6 years.May your favourite hockey memory be of watching your team get pummelled by the River Rat Assassins.May you regret everything that comes out of your mouth till 2014.May you end up marrying Britney Spears sister and being a man servant.
  • Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kadri scores but takes a 10 minute misconduct for a questionable hit to the head. LOL at them calling it checking from "behind".

This stuff just makes me more exited for the Olympics. Got my schedule. I will be team host for US men for two daays, US women one day, Slovak men a day, mens' officials three days, womens officials three days, Sui women one day and gee one other womens team that I can't remember.

This stuff just makes me more exited for the Olympics. Got my schedule. I will be team host for US men for two daays, US women one day, Slovak men a day, mens' officials three days, womens officials three days, Sui women one day and gee one other womens team that I can't remember.
so you will be hosting Brian Burke, Ron Wilson and Phil Kessel??Thats so cool.

That proves my point pretty nicely, in a 16-0 game Kadri only put up 2 pts. Serge will win the bet but it isn't because Kadri is an elite offensive weapon for Team Canada.

That proves my point pretty nicely, in a 16-0 game Kadri only put up 2 pts. Serge will win the bet but it isn't because Kadri is an elite offensive weapon for Team Canada.
Don't think that really "proves" your point - the scoring was balanced. Bourque isn't our marquee offensive guy - Kadri was one of several stars to 'only' put up 2-3 points.I think you're right, but this game is hardly proof of that.
He could of easily had 4 or 5 pts...I have never easily won anything to be honest..
His goal was sooooooooooooo bad. An average peewee goalie should have made the save.He's looked good, though. Tough not to in these first 2 games, though.
Its not his fault the goalie couldnt stop it...They dont ask how, just how many..He has looked very good actually, his speed and his ability to create scoring chances is fun to watch.And his truculence is relavent ...Burke is very proud.

My soon to be favorite non-Penguin, Jordan Eberle picked up 5points today. I didn't think he'd get an assist in the last one, I thought two others hit the puck beforethe goal scorer got it, so it makes up for them missing his obvious helper on the 2nd goalagainst Latvia. He's going to be a beast.

My soon to be favorite non-Penguin, Jordan Eberle picked up 5points today. I didn't think he'd get an assist in the last one, I thought two others hit the puck beforethe goal scorer got it, so it makes up for them missing his obvious helper on the 2nd goalagainst Latvia. He's going to be a beast.
You have done a fantastic job assembling your FCHL team, notably the not horrific roster, decent farm team, and huge picks this year. I don't think I realized how well you'd done until I was curious which team Eberle was on.You get two meaningless, irrelevant thumbs-up(s) from me.
Ok, 6 is a push, 5 points or less I win, 7 points or more you win.
One more point for Kadri and I lock up a push...Granted though the three games we have played have all been pretty soft...The real tourney begins against the Americans.
One more point for Kadri and I lock up a push...Granted though the three games we have played have all been pretty soft...The real tourney begins against the Americans.
Too many easy games = easy pickings for Serge for possibly the top 3-4 offensive players on team Canada. I would still not want him on my NHL team (at this point in his career)Big come from behind win for Canada tonight,Hopefully that wakes them up and they play a full 60 minutes in the semis rather than waiting until the 3rd when they are down 2 goals with 10 Mins left.
That was one of the most exciting hockey games I have seen in a while.... not the best played, but for sheer excitement? A beauty...
Amazin..Sick Shootout goal by kadri...

i m pretty sure i will lose this bet..Kadri is getting tons of chances but Adam has done some magic on him to make sure he gets stuck at 5Good game..