Tiger Woods Hurt In Car Accident!

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea but a 1 iron would probably get stuck in safety glass, which Stevie would know which is why he advised the 3 iron.For the loft
What about a utility club? I think were missing it here. Plus, who is allowed to 'cancel' their appointment with the police? Civil or criminal. Must be nice.
People under no legal obligation to speak to the police.
You are 100% correct. But I think there is more to the story then has been offered up by Woods. A one car accident at 2 am leads one to think that he isn't being 100% open. It is well within his right to decline to speak with police but by doing so 3 times it becomes more of a story than it should. And now I am absolutely convinced that she should have used a a utility club. It is after all called an 'emergency club.'
But I think there is more to the story then has been offered up by Woods.
There has to be...as far as I can tell, he didn't offer up any type of story of explanation. And that's the way I'm sure it will stay, barring some kind of proof to the contrary, aside from one anonymous source cited by an entertainment website. Is it likely that his wife was pissed and smashed his window as he tried to drive away from an argument? I'd say so. But even if that is the case, I don't blame him for not admitting it.

The utility club is shorter and would generate slower club head speed. Not what you are looking for in a weapon on a speeding car.Ask Jack Nicholson..He'll back me on this.

The utility club is shorter and would generate slower club head speed. Not what you are looking for in a weapon on a speeding car.Ask Jack Nicholson..He'll back me on this.
she should have dropped some golf balls on the lawn and hit 2 iron stingers at the car lol.

Somewhere this weekend, Phil Mickelson was leaning back on his couch watching Sportscenter, feet up on the coffee table, arms folded smugly and resting upon his belly full of Thanksgiving leftovers and, while he might not have been outwardly laughing about it, feeling very satisfied.

Somewhere this weekend, Phil Mickelson was leaning back on his couch watching Sportscenter, feet up on the coffee table, arms folded smugly and resting upon his belly full of Thanksgiving leftovers and, while he might not have been outwardly laughing about it, feeling very satisfied.
That's the shirtless, drunk golfer, right?

I love how all the news sites have this as "BREAKING NEWS!"Breaking NewsTiger Woods cancels appearance at Calif. golf tournament this weekWHO GIVES A SHIZIT!!!!

Phil and his wife are apparently swingers so I would suspect that instead of satisfied he is feeling smug...Pudgy white smug
Phil and his wife are apparently swingers so I would suspect that instead of satisfied he is feeling smug...Pudgy white smug
It was a play on having just eaten Thanksgiving leftovers and I already used smug. So...yeah.
You are 100% correct. But I think there is more to the story then has been offered up by Woods. A one car accident at 2 am leads one to think that he isn't being 100% open. It is well within his right to decline to speak with police but by doing so 3 times it becomes more of a story than it should. And now I am absolutely convinced that she should have used a a utility club. It is after all called an 'emergency club.'
The only person potentially in trouble is his wife. That's the thing. His silence is (if the rumors are true) for her benefit. And if the rumors are true, it's the least he can do.
Breaking NewsTiger Woods cancels appearance at Calif. golf tournament this weekWHO GIVES A SHIZIT!!!!
That's an awfully stupid question. Or comment, I suppose, based on your EXTREME punctuation.
Is that why he has a permanent (verging on the ridiculous, actually) grin on his chubby face?
The only person potentially in trouble is his wife. That's the thing. His silence is (if the rumors are true) for her benefit. And if the rumors are true, it's the least he can do.
If he's impeding a criminal investigation couldn't he also be in hot water? Of course I'm speculating. But as we've discussed, there is more to this story.Opting out of the golf tournament was the worst thing he could have done. If he screwed up, he's got to come clean. I think you're right though, he screwed up, she got pissed and he's protecting her for assaulting him.
If he's impeding a criminal investigation couldn't he also be in hot water?
I also haven't passed the bar, so I'll try to answer this.No. There seems to be nothing about this incident that could get him in hot water. Also, you can't be forced to testify against your spouse...I think. So he can't get in any trouble and nobody can make him say anything that could incriminate his wife. I don't see where this case could possibly go.
Opting out of the golf tournament was the worst thing he could have done.
It's too hot of a story right now, regardless of what happens in the next few days. Having Tiger there would have been a disaster.
If he screwed up, he's got to come clean.
No he doesn't.
I also haven't passed the bar, so I'll try to answer this.No. There seems to be nothing about this incident that could get him in hot water. Also, you can't be forced to testify against your spouse...I think. So he can't get in any trouble and nobody can make him say anything that could incriminate his wife. I don't see where this case could possibly go.It's too hot of a story right now, regardless of what happens in the next few days. Having Tiger there would have been a disaster.No he doesn't.
Bad news. I picked up the NY Post had an 'exclusive' interview with the woman in question. Normally, I wouldn't believe her but her story was so rambling so shallow and so f-ing borning, I quite frankly have to believe her. That being said, she was in Australia when Tiger was Australia.

I believed her story. It's not bad news though, plus it doesn't mean anything in terms of what happened the night of the accident.I did read that there's another woman out there claiming to have proof that she (not the original one, the new one) did have an affair with Tiger.