I need names of good poker books revolving mainly around [low to mid limit] cash games. Anything. Harrington on cash games? Lee Jones's Winning Low-Limit Hold'em? Doesn't actually have to be cash games, just anything you read and would suggest. Joe Navarro's book of tell, Ace on the river, Power Hold'em, Super System I / II, etc . All i read (and partly re-read) is the triology of HoH on tournaments and now i thirst for more. Brainstorm. Don't even think, just do it. No boundaries, but i do need some cash game content, priority; not necessity. Hell could be stuff like Hellmuth's new book about the stories of a handful of top poker players if you'd recommend it. Anything KK thx.

Deal Me In by Stephen John & Marvin Karlins.Tells the stories of 20 pros like Brunson, Cunningham, Hellmuth, Negreanu, Ferguson, Ivey, etc. How they got started, built a bankroll, how they went broke, lost it (In some cases--repeatedly), and built it up again.At the end of each pros story, they give some advice for us amateurs on how to learn from their mistakes and experiences.Actually a pretty entertaining book overall.Quote from Daniel Negreanu's chapter:"If it wasn't video games, it was wrestling tournaments. I had a mini ring with my "Macho Man" Randy Savage dolls: Hulk Hogan, Ricky Steamboat, Jake "The Snake", the Britsh Bulldogs....I'd get a piece of paper and create a 64 man tournament with all my wrestlers, I'd flip a coin to see who wins the match, then (being a kid), I'd have Steamboat body slam Jess Ventura and keep him down for the three count. I'd do this with all the matches until we got down to a winner."LOL at picturing DN as a kid in his bedroom playing with dolls..... :club:

Deal Me In by Stephen John & Marvin Karlins.Tells the stories of 20 pros like Brunson, Cunningham, Hellmuth, Negreanu, Ferguson, Ivey, etc. How they got started, built a bankroll, how they went broke, lost it (In some cases--repeatedly), and built it up again.At the end of each pros story, they give some advice for us amateurs on how to learn from their mistakes and experiences.Actually a pretty entertaining book overall.Quote from Daniel Negreanu's chapter:"If it wasn't video games, it was wrestling tournaments. I had a mini ring with my "Macho Man" Randy Savage dolls: Hulk Hogan, Ricky Steamboat, Jake "The Snake", the Britsh Bulldogs....I'd get a piece of paper and create a 64 man tournament with all my wrestlers, I'd flip a coin to see who wins the match, then (being a kid), I'd have Steamboat body slam Jess Ventura and keep him down for the three count. I'd do this with all the matches until we got down to a winner."LOL at picturing DN as a kid in his bedroom playing with dolls..... :club:
Are you sure it was as a kid in his bedroom?

A key thing to remember is if you learn 1 or 2 things from a poker book it pays for itself easily. They are a good resource to learn from.

If you want to learn how to beat NLHE online here is the books to read. From cheapest to most expensive.Ryan Fee's 6 Max NL Strategy Guide by Ryan "fees" FeeHow to Beat No-Limit Hold 'Em 6-max Cash Games by Bill "bigbabyjesus" VostiSmall Stakes No Limit Hold'em by Ed Miller, Sunny Mehta and Matt FlynnThe Poker Puzzle by Oliver "Improva" MarxBobbo's Bible by Rob "BobboFitos" EckstutLet There be Range by Tri "SlowHabit" Nguyen and Cole "CTS" SouthEasy Game by Andrew "BalugaWhale" SeidmanMemoirs of aejones by Aaron "aejones" Jones