Random Entertainment Observations

Although I'd be inclined to believe he's just pushing his political agenda.

Marcus theaters is a nationwide chain. There is no way the local manager is choosing the movies.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

say that to LLY 's face like a real man

Oh my ****ing GOD! http://deadline.com/2015/04/bob-odenkirk-david-cross-sketch-comedy-series-netflix-1201403256/   Bob is not only in the best Drama on tv, but he's going to be in the best comedy t

You misspelled insipid.

Marcus theaters is a nationwide chain. There is no way the local manager is choosing the movies.

That's a dumb way to run a business.

It's like letting the federal government make all the decisions for the states, right???

You betcha!

However, on a serious note, the manager just runs operations. The national movie picking dudes probably have quite a bit of data to back up their decisions, and they will pull a movie very quickly if the sales aren't there.

• 1 month later...

I've started marathoning the Wire. I'm 10 episodes into season 2.

I can't believe I waited this long to watch this show, This might be the best thing thats ever happened to my TV.

I can't believe I waited this long to watch this show, This might be the best thing thats ever happened to my TV.

I'm saving the Wire for a month of my life where I have no choice but to be laid up at home or in the hospital. Haven't seen a single episode.

Season 3 is better than Season 2 and Season 4 is better than Season 3 so you still have a lot to look forward to.

The two movie theaters in my town which are owned by the same people have 6 screens. They didn't show The Master or Seven Psychopaths. Two movies I would have seen.

The second Sunday of every month the theater will have a special matinee which is usually an artsy type film or an Oscar nominated film that the dummies chose not to pick up during it's first run. This special matinee is called, "Second Sunday". Creative bunch yes? What's showing next month for Second Sunday? Behold A Pale Horse, naturally. Parts 2 and 3 are coming soon! Great.

The owners also decided to stop the 9pm show times. If you want to see a movie in my town monday-thursday you have 7-7:10 PM. Again, great.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...