Serge's 2009-2010 Prop Bet Thread

We are back for another year trying to create action and just spread the wealth among the FCP community.Last couple of years have not gone so well, but we are positive this year we are good to go. I will post all the bets i remember. If we have made a bet and I have forgotten please post and I will update. I encourage you to offer me any bet and i will consider it.Mostly Leafs bets, Habs Demise bets, Penguin hater bets are the ones i really like..Also bets on my AHL players are good to..Anything creative will be given special consideration..Anywhere from $5 to $50 on most bets..Usually $20-$25 is a good number.Come on suckers..lets do it again:DANNY G BETS:Nik Antropov Over 72.5 pts ----Minimum 70 games Played ClauseMustangs vs Adam's team in the Yahoo PoolMustangs vs Dale's team in the Yahoo PoolLeafs will finish in the top half of the NHL in Goals ForLeafs vs Penguins Pts Leafs +11.5Malkin Under 101.5 pts regular season NO GP MINIMUMAll bets for $25CHRIS T BETS:The Leafs wont be a lottery team(wont finish bottom 5) Chris gets 7-1..My $350 to his $50Phil Kessel will score a pro rated 40 goals on the year ...min 30 games played. I get 3-1..My $50 to his $150ADAM BETS:My Yahoo team vs Adam's......$25ZACH BETS:My Yahoo team vs Zach's....$50I am trying to gather all the other bets, please reply with bets we made and also bets you would like to make..

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't you and DM have some bets too? Just sayin'.
updated:Yes there is dale bets too..I am not organized..Thats why i need people to remind me..

I will offer the following:Crosby wont finish in the top 5 of league scoring.Malkin wont win the Art Ross..( ill give 4=1 odds on this with an injury clause)Looking for action.

I will offer the following:Crosby wont finish in the top 5 of league scoring.Malkin wont win the Art Ross..( ill give 4=1 odds on this with an injury clause)Looking for action.
I'm in for Crosby with a minimum 75 gp clause.

I want to bet something with you serge but I don't watch much hockey and don't know too much so yeah there you go.

I want to bet something with you serge but I don't watch much hockey and don't know too much so yeah there you go.
whatever you like...i am open for business.
whatever you like...i am open for business.
How about I take a team to finish w/ more points than the Leafs? Like the Wild or Panthers? Obv I know the season has started but they are off to slow starts. Or something like that. I was just using that as an example because I don't have any ideas.
How about I take a team to finish w/ more points than the Leafs? Like the Wild or Panthers? Obv I know the season has started but they are off to slow starts. Or something like that. I was just using that as an example because I don't have any ideas.
Ill take the Leafs vs Panthers bet..Seems pretty fair, you have a bit of a lead on it..$25?Say booked and its booked.
Ill take the Leafs vs Panthers bet..Seems pretty fair, you have a bit of a lead on it..$25?Say booked and its booked.
I'll book it for $25. Good luck

Serge, we have a couple of bets...I just can't remember the specifics. I know we have our haircut bet in the AHL. We have our usual Yahoo bet. We also have a bet about Toronto and Montreal and the playoffs. We need to find the details and we need more bets.EDIT: Oh yeah, we have our Mustangs vs Gothic bet for $20 and a big beer per game. I'm up $20 and a big beer btw. :club:

http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...t&p=3219178
If Habs make the playoffs and Leafs don't - Serge pays Dale $67If Leafs make the playoffs and Habs don't - Dale pays Serge $67*If neither Leafs or Habs make the playoffs - no payoutIf both Habs and Leafs make the playoffs - no payout** Dale pays Serge $67 if Leafs finish first in their division.Booked!
booked