Serge's 2009-2010 Prop Bet Thread

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Serge, how bout 25$ I say Canada WILL medal?
naa..thats no fun...Plus I want Canada to do well...Even though I dont think they will..Confused??so am i
Booked. Pokerstars Transfer or E-mail Interac transfer (canada) ok with you?
all right me and Dubey on the right side...We cant lose with Dubey power.
Email is fine with me Dubey. You just got into bed with Serge?
you are going against Leafs nation..not a good idea.
Sinc..ill take that bet too, but since Dubey offered first..take his action first.
I'm not giving odds, I think its actually a pretty even bet. I doubt Canada plays very hard for a bronze if they end up in that game, whereas a young team like the Americans would fight tooth and nail for a bronze in that game. 25 straight up offered to you serge
I'm not giving odds, I think its actually a pretty even bet. I doubt Canada plays very hard for a bronze if they end up in that game, whereas a young team like the Americans would fight tooth and nail for a bronze in that game. 25 straight up offered to you serge
pass
Email is fine with me Dubey. You just got into bed with Serge?
I've got a good feeling about the Americans this year, this will just make it a bit more interesting for me :)Still cheering for Canada, for the record.

Going into the Olympic break:Crosby, 42 goals, 20 games remaining. On pace for 55.770Ovechkin, 42 goals, 20 games remaining. On pace for 57.556.Marleau, 38 goals, 20 games remaining. On pace for 50.258.Expected goals was merely an extrapolation of their current season goals per game average, and assuming they play all of their teams remaining games.Some things hopefully going in my favour:-Sidney Crosby has 18 goals in his last 18 games.-Alex Ovechkin has missed 12.9% of his team's games this season, if that were to continue, he'd miss an average of 2.581 of the games remaining. His expected goal production would fall to 55.548. Crosby's 1 game missed would lower his expected goal output to 55.548 as well)-Crosby is awesome.

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE:Leaf bet: Leafs will have to win 15 of their last 17 games to avoid the lottery pick point total of last season. With their current lineup and their standing, it's virtually impossible for them to avoid the lottery. Looks like this baby is going to cost Serge $350.00.... I will consider a buyout of $329.99...Kessel Bet: The superstar and his fine supporting cast need 35 goals to hit a 40 goal prorated total. With just 22 goals, and the Etobicoke bantam girls hockey team as his linemates, it's unlikely that Kessel will score 13 goals in 17 games. Chalk up another $50.00 I am listening, serge, if you want to make an offer to buy out of both these bets..

UPDATE:Leaf bet: Leafs will have to win 15 of their last 17 games to avoid the lottery pick point total of last season. With their current lineup and their standing, it's virtually impossible for them to avoid the lottery. Looks like this baby is going to cost Serge $350.00.... I will consider a buyout of $329.99...Kessel Bet: The superstar and his fine supporting cast need 35 goals to hit a 40 goal prorated total. With just 22 goals, and the Etobicoke bantam girls hockey team as his linemates, it's unlikely that Kessel will score 13 goals in 17 games. Chalk up another $50.00 I am listening, serge, if you want to make an offer to buy out of both these bets..
No? No comment? or are you just going to hope this goes away? :club:
No? No comment? or are you just going to hope this goes away? :club:
its sort of annoying to keep gloating about something..I am not making any deals.. If You win..congrats
its sort of annoying to keep gloating about something..I am not making any deals.. If You win..congrats
This from the king of 'booyashaka'... You're going to lose, I'm trying to give you an opportunity to save some money. As for the gloating? It's just starting, and it's going to get waaaaaayyyyy worse.....
  • 5 weeks later...

CHRIS T BETS:The Leafs wont be a lottery team(wont finish bottom 5) Chris gets 7-1..My $350 to his $50 SHIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP IT! 27th or worse officially locked up!Phil Kessel will score a pro rated 40 goals on the year ...min 30 games played. I get 3-1..My $50 to his $150

CHRIS T BETS:The Leafs wont be a lottery team(wont finish bottom 5) Chris gets 7-1..My $350 to his $50 SHIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP IT! 27th or worse officially locked up!Phil Kessel will score a pro rated 40 goals on the year ...min 30 games played. I get 3-1..My $50 to his $150
I'm actually kind of surprised both these bets didn't go the other way. I PROBABLY would've given you a TON of action at 7:1 on the first one, and hell, I'd have been nervous about the second.Edit: I appear to have misinformed myself about who was getting 7:1 on the first one. Nevvvvvvvermind.
Ill take the Leafs vs Panthers bet..Seems pretty fair, you have a bit of a lead on it..$25?Say booked and its booked.
close one, Toronto sure made it close at the end

Hey Serge, just posting in here to keep track of our bets to be settled:+$20 for Olympic pool+$50 for Yahoo! pool-$25 for entry to Playoff poolPending $25/$200 on goals race bet.

Want some final game action? Play the lottery serge? I will give you 100-1 that Kessel doesn't score 4 goals, or 40-1 that he doesnt score a hat trick. Give you a chance to claw back some of the cash you've lost in one big move....