3 Eternite Movies

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HeatBladerunnerBeavis and Butthead Do America*side note. Boondock Saints was one of the worst movies I've ever watched. I don't understand why most people have a hard on for it.

YESI have been anxiously waiting for another one of these threads
I guess I feel there has sufficient backlash against that horse crap movie, that I don't even need to grind the axe of hate against it that I used to. Hating BDS is becoming passe.. thank god.
I guess I feel there has sufficient backlash against that horse crap movie, that I don't even need to grind the axe of hate against it that I used to. Hating BDS is becoming passe.. thank god.
oh don't worry, you'll have plenty more hate to spread around.

Hi everyone got some very tuff news spoke with Chrozzo parents just now. they will keep me up to date. He is In ICU they just about Lost him on Tuesday and it has been a very touchy last few days. today has been some mild progress, but he remains critical. sitting up for the 1st time. He will be in the Hospital for about a month, he thinks he will be out in a few weeks but his parents say no it will be much longer. They will call me, if anything changes, as I will call them as well. My prayers are with you honey don't you dare lose this battle as we need to keep fighting together. Love you Christian.

Hi everyone got some very tuff news spoke with Chrozzo parents just now. they will keep me up to date. He is In ICU they just about Lost him on Tuesday and it has been a very touchy last few days. today has been some mild progress, but he remains critical. sitting up for the 1st time. He will be in the Hospital for about a month, he thinks he will be out in a few weeks but his parents say no it will be much longer. They will call me, if anything changes, as I will call them as well. My prayers are with you honey don't you dare lose this battle as we need to keep fighting together. Love you Christian.
Sorry to hear this Rose. Please pass on my best to chrozzo when you can, I hope he recovers soon.
You have no soul.
maybe, but I can tell a good movie from a bad movie, and BDS sucked. :club:
Shaving Ryan's PrivatesForeskin GumpSchindler's Fistoh yeah, and You've Got Mail
potd