I have been away for a few days... Anyone know what happened to the Poker Mountain banner on the main page? I thought there were a bunch of freerolls and they got cancelled because of software issues. Any news on this? Sorry if this has not been addressed. I'm ready to get flamed for not doing my research.

The freerolls got cancelled due to technical difficulties. As for the disappearance of the banner, maybe Mr. Negreanu is slowly stepping away from a dying enterprise? Doubtful. Poker Mountain will release all new software soon that should help the site take off, so I'm not sure why he'd jump off the wagon right now...

Poker Mountain........!?DN may have made some good moves with The Wynn and Stacked andsome other endeavours, but Poker Mountain!!!??More like Poker Hill or Poker Step, what a joke!?Doesn't matter what software they have, the mountain is on the sideof the mountain heading downhill....!

Poker Mountain is the worst... DEAD LAST... there are nothing but horror story after horror story aobut it on here... DN, I hope you've ended your affliation with it... might I recomend, Full Tilt? I'd love to ask you about x22 like I do all of the stars on full tilt.. I might even ask ya about the Krablar *grins * anyway, enought with PM!!!

i don't think they've updated their site in a month or two. current promotions still lists the free roll for the trip to the bellagio in the 25k WPT championship.

Poker Mountain is  the worst... DEAD LAST... there are nothing but horror story after horror story aobut it on here... DN, I hope you've ended your affliation with it... might I recomend, Full Tilt? I'd love to ask you about x22 like I do all of the stars on full tilt.. I might even ask ya about the Krablar *grins *  anyway, enought with PM!!!
DN will never be on Fulltilt in 'red' since him and Howard do not get along, you can find stuff on RGP about that.. related to DN and Annie.. anyways, FullTilt is proud that one of their Pros took down DN in his headsup challenge, just go to fulltiltpoker.com and read the news it talks about it.. or ill just quote it for you here..
David Oppenheim Takes Down Daniel NegreanuTeam Full Tilt friend David Oppenheim took Daniel Negreanu up on his offer to play anyone heads-up at the new Wynn Las Vegas, and then took his money. $200K of it, in fact. Congratulations David, and nice playing.
and that is why DN shouldnt be full of himself, great player and all, but now he can only get afflated with a company like PokerMountain and not Fulltilt..

Personally, I think PokerStars should pick him up.They need to get Raymer and Moneymaker off of the tv and replace them with Daniel and Evelyn Ng. Evelyn is already sponsored by Stars, but for some reason they don't utilize her "talents" in their tv spots.

what talent? has she won any big wpt event? the only reason we even know her name is beacuse shes attractive! peace out joel
Couldnt find any wins, but did some across these $'sPokerStars - World Poker Tour - January, 2005 - Main Event - 22nd place ($17,300) Bellagio Five Diamond Poker CLassic - World Poker Tour - December, 2004 - 29th place ($7,180) 2004 World Poker Finals - No Limit Hold'em - November, 2004 - 48th place ($1,566) 2004 Plaza Ultimate Poker Challenge - No Limit Hold'em - October, 2004- 6th Place - ($1,300) 2004 Plaza Ultimate Poker Challenge- No Limit Hold'em- September 2004- 7th Place- ($1,234) World Series of Poker 2004- $1,500 No-Limit Hold'em- April 2004- 24th Place- ($5,740) 2004 PokerStars Sunday Tournament- 3rd Place- ($22,000) 2nd Place- WPT Ladies Night- 2004
I don't know which place sucked more.. Poker Mountain or True Poker... Atleast True Poker had more than 60 players at peak hours...
tell ya what, when the tue poker 3-6 game is actually going, it is full of fish.I just recentlly sent 200.00 in there and only played about 20 hrs.my win rate right now is 14.56 per/hrI know this will change, but I believe this game can be beaten for 10.00 an hour.

evelyn ng has talent. being attractive is a talent. look at pam anderson and carmen electra they're really talented. if they werent beautiful and hadnt posed for playboy nobody would know who they were.

Does anybody know if the Poker Mountain deposit bonus will still be valid if I withdraw all of my money now and put it back when/if the site gets better? I've only cleared some of the bonus but I don't want to invalidate it by withdrawing my money. I can't find any info about it on their site.

evelyn ng has talent. being attractive is a talent.  look at pam anderson and carmen electra they're really talented.  if they werent beautiful and hadnt posed for playboy nobody would know who they were.
how is being attractive a talent??

Wow. You know, every day here at FCP there is always three of the exact same thread, though one has died out slightly. 1. The "I hate Phil Hellmuth" thread. This one is a staple and always good for a laugh2. The "I Hate Annie Duke" thread. Usually someone will also comment that her new fake boobs are hot; though not always. This one isnt so much every day anymore.....3. Now, you can add another to this list. The "Poker Mountain sucks and its never going to get better so why in the hell would someone like Daniel associate himself with such a horrible, vile excuse for a poker site. Poker Mountain is the flith on the bottom of my shoe" thread of the day.Seriously, the third one has been brought up SOOOOOOOO many times now........Ok, Daniel has said many times that the site is in the process of being improved and will be pushed heavily after the WSOP. Can someone sticky that? Oh wait, people don't read those either......But even if it WASN'T, why does anyone really care if Daniel associates himself with Pokermountain?Ok, I'm done ranting for the day......

Why do people rip Ng? She isn't a "HUGE" player, but 100-200? Please... she's made a living at this... she has to be doing something right.So what if god blessed her with good looks to go along with it?