Random Basketball Observations

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

can't you go five minutes without putting black people down?

Jeff Stotts ‏@RotowireATC Hear me out. Mavs sign Seth Curry, Jason Thompson, & Gerald Green. Then roll out a lineup of Curry, Thompson, Green, Barnes, & Bogut.

have to love JR Smith   J.R. Smith apparently drives a $450,000 armored truck around New York City now    

Nick Young Watch game 1: 22 Minutes, 13 points, 0 assists.

Assists per 36: 0

I want Nick Young and J.R. Smith to play on the same team at some point in their careers.

So are there any sites for Americans to bet on sports? Not necessarily legal, but just something that would be easy to deposit and withdrawal?

By the way, this has nothing to do with betting on Philly to win it all.

his career is all downhill from here

Marc J. Spears ‏@SpearsNBAYahoo 4m

Michael Carter-Williams: 22 pts, 9 Rebs, 12 asst & 9 steals in NBA debut during Sixers upset of Heat

So are there any sites for Americans to bet on sports? Not necessarily legal, but just something that would be easy to deposit and withdrawal?

By the way, this has nothing to do with betting on Philly to win it all.

Bovada still takes US action. It's a dogshit book, though. If you win any money they'll just start dealing you stupid lines or lowering your limits. Not sure how quick they pay out, but I know three people who are flush there, and the money comes.

Bovada still takes US action. It's a dogshit book, though. If you win any money they'll just start dealing you stupid lines or lowering your limits. Not sure how quick they pay out, but I know three people who are flush there, and the money comes.

Thanks. I do have an account there from years ago, so I'll try making a deposit. Not looking to bet big, and mostly just NFL. It's the only sport where I can at least pretend to know what I'm doing when making bets.

Jesus Christ, Michael Carter-Williams. Just what the hell? 22 points, 12 asists, 9 steals, 7 rebounds against the Heat in his NBA debut.

And Kentavious Caldwell-Pope is out there, shitting around 4/12 every game. Looks like Carter Williams is going to beat Caldwell-Pope's ass in the battle of hyphenated first round rookie guards.

Jesus Christ, Michael Carter-Williams. Just what the hell? 22 points, 12 asists, 9 steals, 7 rebounds against the Heat in his NBA debut.

Seriously. I'm sure there are a bunch of talking heads comparing this game to the all-time great debuts, but I can't remember a better one than that. Especially considering the opponent.

819043265.gif

Clasic Drummond line. 12pts, 16rbs, 3stl, 2blk. 0-1FT, Pistons lose in OT

EDIT: I think Drummond will be a top 15 NBA player by the beginning of his 4th year, worst case scenario. He's amazing.