Random Basketball Observations

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

can't you go five minutes without putting black people down?

Jeff Stotts ‏@RotowireATC Hear me out. Mavs sign Seth Curry, Jason Thompson, & Gerald Green. Then roll out a lineup of Curry, Thompson, Green, Barnes, & Bogut.

have to love JR Smith   J.R. Smith apparently drives a $450,000 armored truck around New York City now    

2009 Dwight maybe. Durant or Curry are good. If Kevin love ever got healthy he'd be a sick stretch five for lebron. Then you just need shooters and you have a contender

Brad Stevens, Celtics coach

does he have any NBA experience at all ? It's very hard for College coaches without exposure to the NBA to do well.

Dwight Howard and Steve Nash to the warriors for bogut, Jefferson, two first round picks and Harrison Barnes or klay Thompson. Ask for klay but take Harry if they won't budge.

Lakers would have to do that if Dwight is leaving, right?

Taking back Bogut and/or Jefferson would cost the Lakers so much money in luxury tax. Do you really want to be spending $70m for Bogut and Jefferson? Just to get Barnes or Klay?

My favorite NBA free agency thing just happened. Sebastian Telfair tweeted out, "I'm headed home!!!" which sparked a bunch of speculation if he was signing with the Knicks or Nets. Turns out he just meant he was going home for the weekend.

the lakers have more money than they know what to do with. barnes/thompson and picks is worth paying the tax this year. especially if they get nash off the books for next year.

i know! things are happening!

not sure what this means about dwight. not sure they have the contracts to sign and trade now.

Rockets