20000 Posts

With the hockey season coming, I am approaching 20000 posts. When will this momentus occasion happen.My estimated date is November 15th..Good luck to me...There will be a MAJOR revelation to commerate this occasion.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With the hockey season coming, I am approaching 20000 posts. When will this momentus occasion happen.My estimated date is November 15th..Good luck to me...There will be a MAJOR revelation to commerate this occasion.
Will it be the discovery of spellcheck??? :club:
Will it be the discovery of spellcheck??? :club:
I work on such a higher level. Obviously I know how to spell, but I misspell words on purpose.I have created an internet phenomenon by spelling genious like that, and booyashakka.Its like poker , i am playing on such a higher level, to understand it you have to be VERY bright and intuitive.
Translation: May God have pity on your soul.
thanks...I hope you are looking forward to my "101 ways to screw your franchise" post.101 year anniversary...26 years and growing.
thanks...I hope you are looking forward to my "101 ways to screw your franchise" post.101 year anniversary...26 years and growing.
Math check is available too.... it's 16 years....

you guys got leveled again..I know the last cup was in 1993..however its been 1983 since Ken Dryden was inducted into the Hall of fame.16 is still large.

I agree this is all a level. Serge is just throwing out incoherent (non) facts so you guys can be quick to correct them, thus bringing in a response from the Mustangs owner, transitively boosting his post count.

I agree this is all a level. Serge is just throwing out incoherent (non) facts so you guys can be quick to correct them, thus bringing in a response from the Mustangs owner, transitively boosting his post count.
You sir are highly intelligent..amongst the top 10 percent of FCP..This is serious..

You said you would post "100 reasons why the Habs suck" last year but you never did. I wouldn't be surprised if the "101 ways" never appears either. Also, you didn't do your annual roast last season. I think you've let yourself go my friend. You posted 10 000 times in 1 year but you've caused more shit storms rather than "community builders". Maybe it would better if you didn't reach 20K until after Jan 1st. amirite?

Isn't bragging about getting 20K in posts pretty much the same as saying you banged the third skinniest girl in weightwatchers?
Come on, dont act like you wouldnt do Valerie Bertinelli.Zach's response was so funny, I probably shouldnt have bothered to reply, but Im a sucker for the ex-Mrs. Eddie Van Halen.
Come on, dont act like you wouldnt do Valerie Bertinelli.Zach's response was so funny, I probably shouldnt have bothered to reply, but Im a sucker for the ex-Mrs. Eddie Van Halen.
One day at a time was a great show..Remember Schneider....