Peopleofwalmart.com

Who wants to break the news to Chrozzo that Austria isn't in Great Britain?
dont you think i know that!? i learned a long time ago that austria was its own continent in the south pacific with lots of kangaroos and koala bears!
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

No funny picture included.I went to Walmart on Monday to print some pictures. A girl came up next to me and was using the photo computer next to me. We were about to hit print about the same time (a new system, more than one computer for a single printer) and she asked if she could get hers before mine. She said she only had a couple of prints. I said sure, since I had about 60. Then she told me why. She said, "My husband beat the shit out of me this weekend, and I'm trying to get these pictures to the Sheriff's office. He's been doing this for 7 years now." Then she showed me some really nasty bruises under her sleeve.I tried to be nice and supportive, but it was really awkward waiting for my "cute" pictures of my daughter while she waited for hers.

No funny picture included.I went to Walmart on Monday to print some pictures. A girl came up next to me and was using the photo computer next to me. We were about to hit print about the same time (a new system, more than one computer for a single printer) and she asked if she could get hers before mine. She said she only had a couple of prints. I said sure, since I had about 60. Then she told me why. She said, "My husband beat the shit out of me this weekend, and I'm trying to get these pictures to the Sheriff's office. He's been doing this for 7 years now." Then she showed me some really nasty bruises under her sleeve.I tried to be nice and supportive, but it was really awkward waiting for my "cute" pictures of my daughter while she waited for hers.
and then u took her back to your place and showed her a good time?
and then u took her back to your place and showed her a good time?
Caked on makeup to cover up the bruises don't turn me on.I know, I know.... I just don't fit in here in OT.