Ahl Mustangs

While the Leafs, especially Reimer have been great defensively I couldn't pull the trigger tonight.

Dallas is playing Buffalo. Leafs in Boston.

Leafs probably the better play though. If it wasn't back to back I do it.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some thoughts and musings on the 19 owners in the AHL..Just what comes to my mind about every owner...If you get offended very easily and get butt hurt at jokes then stop reading now:   Canadian Got

Mustangs like to thank my man Otto for filling out my roster..   Good job young man..

Poor team management imo. The NHL schedule came out ages ago. Tuesdays were going to be important because of Survivor and the Champions League. You should have known back in June when Price was pitchi

Posted Images

If I was told at this stage in season Nazem Kadri would be 5th in NHL shots and 3 pts behind Crosby I would be ecstatic.

• 2 weeks later...

Game puck goes to Darren Helm tonight..COmes up big in his limited action..Not really needed as superstar MVP Patrick Kane had another big night...

Game puck goes to Darren Helm tonight..COmes up big in his limited action..Not really needed as superstar MVP Patrick Kane had another big night...

I thought you had made a mistake signing Kane with all the uncertainty at that time but he's proven me wrong.

It was very close. The week we signed players was the week things were so much up in the air. I almost didn't sign him. I went all in and have him in every pool. I'm also first place in Darrells pool

I really was worried he was going to get charged and suspended/released or whatever.

Great night for us as we get a big win and the three stooges all lose with a combined score of -5.

So sick Patrick Eaves gets his first goal(point of the season) the first chance he gets after becoming a Mustang..Naturally he isnt in the lineup though.

• Like 1

Didnt start the night well but Superstud Kane and consistent veteran Steen got the job done..And good goaltending by the Leafs was key as well..

It would be unheard of that the Leafs were auto starts in goal, but now they are...Dallas would of lost me the game easily tonight...

Another big night tonight from the boys..Except the goaltending..Should be an easy win over the Steelheads.

Even had bench dude Darren Helm with a couple..

Patty Kane keeps it rolling and James Neal is our first star..

No live scoring so Ill wait till the morning to see how the Stooges did

After a few convincing wins , we won with a small score against our friend and fellow Armenian Whalers. Goaltending and a huge goal by Ryan oreilly was the difference.

Unfortunately all the stooges won again keeping the logjam for second.

Face the toughest team in the league Tuesday.

Keep it rolling.

Who will get more viewers tonight?

Mustangs vs Big Ms, the most anticipated game in the AHL season so far?

or

the Republican Debate from Las Vegas?

or

Good luck tonight Pony Boy

Good luck tonight Pony Boy

you too..I m still not sold on my final roster...Numbers point to the Leafs in net..

or

I think advance ticket sales show that Pkdealers vs Canadian Gothic is going to be the bigger draw tonight (possible finals preview), although all three events are getting crushed by Star Wars tickets sold so far.

• Like 2

Columbus is facing Dallas

St Louis is facing Winnipeg

Tampa Bay vs Toronto

All my goalies are at home..

Winnipeg isnt very good ..Toronto is slightly better than Dallas in GAA...

Columbus and Tampa Bay are very close in Goals For Average

The kicker is Bernier..He has sucked this year, but here is his chance to come back motivated to try and regain his status..

I am really torn..

I'm using Dallas, if that helps at all.

Interesting that Nashville and Dallas have identical GAA.

But Calgary scores more than Columbus..I would definetely go with Dallas in your case.