Ahl Mustangs

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some thoughts and musings on the 19 owners in the AHL..Just what comes to my mind about every owner...If you get offended very easily and get butt hurt at jokes then stop reading now:   Canadian Got

Mustangs like to thank my man Otto for filling out my roster..   Good job young man..

Poor team management imo. The NHL schedule came out ages ago. Tuesdays were going to be important because of Survivor and the Champions League. You should have known back in June when Price was pitchi

Posted Images

We have some feelers out for some trades..Nothing is imminent or even close yet..

Names being discussed are top dman in NHL...

Problem is my assets are not really in play...Lot of my core forwards that are asked about are signed long term at decent prices..

If you are interested please enquire within..Thanks for your consideration in this matter.

Duclair, Irwin, 2017 first and oleksiak?

Yup basically I gave up too much..Thats life in Mustangs world..

I tried to get Burns, they wanted a top 6 forward...

I have a man crush for Weber..Therefore I made this trade..

Duclair is a top 6 fwd in Arizona this year I think. That team is bad. Or just really young.

That was the main guy I had to give up...Irwin is a good prospect that will play this year in Boston...Oleksiak was really heavily rated that hasnt brought it yet...He is anti Bob, like 7 feet and 350 lbs..

Arizona will fight for bottom spot in NHL but yes Duclair should get top 6 minutes..

Don't think Oleksiak will ever be a point producer, even if he becomes a full time NHLer.

Is Irwin still a prospect? I feel like he's about 27.

Hmm you are right..Made me feel a little better about my trade...Irwin came into the league late, thats why perceive him to be prospect..But ya 27 isnt a prospect I guess..He did have good numbers last year 8 goals and 19 pts in 53 games..

My sources have Irwin ranked 4-5 on the Bruins depth chart , and thats with Chara and Seidenberg out..

• Alexander Steen (STL)
  • Wayne Simmonds (PHI)
  • Ryan O'Reilly
  • James Neal (NSH)
  • Nino Niederreiter (MIN)
  • Alexander Killorn (TBL)

Defense

• Shea Weber (NSH)
  • James Wisniewski (CAR)
  • Nikita Zadorov (COL)
  • Carlo Colaiacovo (BUF)

Goalies

Goalies-B Winnipeg

Overtime Player

Alexander Steen (STL)

I really enjoy sharing goalies with a big rival like Dale..

It takes some of the variance away..Wont lose a game because goalies decided give up 6 goals on the night.

I really enjoy sharing goalies with a big rival like Dale..

It takes some of the variance away..Wont lose a game because goalies decided give up 6 goals on the night.

If you were playing poker with Daniel, wouldnt you want variance?

Cause if Im playing fantasy hockey against Dale, I want variance! lol

(i just want the best goalies, but you know what I mean)

***by Daniel the great poker player, I mean Biatch, not that Cheap Thief guy who keeps drafting Raffi Torres for some inexplicable reason.

***by Daniel the great poker player, I mean Biatch, not that Cheap Thief guy who keeps drafting Raffi Torres for some inexplicable reason.

Your analogy is pretty good, but I personally hate losing games because my goalie gives up 6 goals...

• Like 1
  • Alexander Steen (STL)
  • Wayne Simmonds (PHI)
  • Ryan O'Reilly
  • James Neal (NSH)
  • Nino Niederreiter (MIN)
  • Alexander Killorn (TBL)

Defense

• Shea Weber (NSH)
  • James Wisniewski (CAR)
  • Nikita Zadorov (COL)
  • Carlo Colaiacovo (BUF)

Goalies

Goalies-B Winnipeg

Overtime Player

Alexander Steen (STL)

Vegas line has the Mustangs -140 to win their opener.

I'll put $100 on the Mustangs.

I think you should try and improve your team to ensure you dont have crappy lineups like tonight..Its going to be a long season for your team..Championship hangover and all that jazz.

Meh I didn't win the pool in October last year.

True I got out early ..This year I like my team better actually..If I stay healthy , I will dominate..

I'm considering a rule change. If you have a player that gets suspended, you get an additional .25 per game suspended. We will call it "The Torres" rule :-)

I'm considering a rule change. If you have a player that gets suspended, you get an additional .25 per game suspended. We will call it "The Torres" rule :-)

lol good one.

Is Kassian eligible?