Ahl Mustangs

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some thoughts and musings on the 19 owners in the AHL..Just what comes to my mind about every owner...If you get offended very easily and get butt hurt at jokes then stop reading now:   Canadian Got

Mustangs like to thank my man Otto for filling out my roster..   Good job young man..

Poor team management imo. The NHL schedule came out ages ago. Tuesdays were going to be important because of Survivor and the Champions League. You should have known back in June when Price was pitchi

Posted Images

Or you could go with WPG goalies because that's who iM using...if you think your forwards are better than mine.

Winnipeg sucks..I wish I traded them to you when I had the chance..

By the way my forwards are better officially by the AHL stats.

Winnipeg sucks..I wish I traded them to you when I had the chance..

By the way my forwards are better officially by the AHL stats.

Then use WPG and all but guarantee you survive Survivor ;)

We at Mustang nation do not make liners for Survivor or contracts or other stuff. We are out to win. We our going to bring the trophy to California.

Btw. That shit is coming here

Going to be fun at customs

You should've told Bernier he was playing in the AHL tonight...probably would've got a shutout.

Lol true..In his defence, that goal was on the swiss cheesey looking D..

Bad luck. Bad decisions equals slump.

Tonight Darren Helm is my OT player. That's BAD.

But we have goalies vs no goalies. Even though Winnipeg should give up 6

Pretty good night for the boys tonight..

6 goals would of beaten everyone by at least 2...If we can get Simmonds finally going and Kadri, we will be tough to beat...

I would like to add a couple of top end d for the playoff run, but I am not going to mortgage anymore future..

We still believe we are the second best team in the division, but lets keep it rolling...

EDIT Bozies hattie gives Winning Combo 5

Still not sold on Bernier , especially on a back to back on the road..Maybe the Leafs play more of a shutdown road game tonight?

Cant trust the Stars going up against Chicago...WInnipeg is generally crappy..

Lets hope it doesnt cost me..Its the lowly Delicious we play and we would LOVE another win before the xmas break..

Delicious are due for a huge game tonight..So I need to be prepared for a battle..

• 2 weeks later...

Bit torn right now on what to do..I feel like there is a trade or two I can attempt, but I dont think its vital...We gave up 6 goals last night, and possibly can improve our goaltending...But its hard to find the right fit, with games played etc..

Goalies are now middle of the pack in the AHL..Forwards are right near the top, so I am not sure if there is a trade to improve on what I have, without giving up too much.

I guess I can try and improve the D, but I dont think its necessary..I am leaning towards going to war with the roster that I have...I think while I am running over expected value based on stats, I also have several players that are running below what I expected of them.

Gonna be a wild ride to the end.

Big statement game from our leader 88..

With a weak lineup he came thru with 2 goals.

The trade with Ingmen contributed to win. However Dale didn't use Wash anyway so not sure how that turns out

• 2 weeks later...

Put up another big night last night and was hoping to take over first but the Bobs couldn't help me out.

Patty Kane has finally taken over the scoring lead.

Put up another big night last night and was hoping to take over first but the Bobs couldn't help me out.

Patty Kane has finally taken over the scoring lead.

AHL scoring lead?

Crazy that he didn't have it. Who did, Benn?

He's like 10 pts up on him in NHL scoring, but I guess Dallas has played a bunch more AHL games than Chicago.

This is the longest I have not had possession of first place overall..We look to take back what is ours tonight..

Facing the "I give up" Ingmen tonight while the Steelheads face the tough Broadway..

I think I am a favourite tonight and the Steelheads are a pickem vs Broadway.