allenray4 currently crushing a table at ftp

Lol, Allen and others keep raising 25 centsThey all have triple digit amounts in front of them...attention whores? :club:

Dealer: Hand #116600441Dealer: TJ311 posts the small blind of $0.10Dealer: El_Camino posts the big blind of $0.25Dealer: porkbasket foldsDealer: TomFornelli foldsDealer: AllenRay4 calls $0.25Dealer: lucky chance foldsDealer: bleu329 raises to $0.50Dealer: danielburke foldsDealer: TJ311 calls $0.40Dealer: El_Camino calls $0.25Dealer: AllenRay4 raises to $0.75Dealer: bleu329 raises to $1Dealer: TJ311 calls $0.50Dealer: danielburke is feeling confusedDealer: El_Camino calls $0.50Dealer: AllenRay4 raises to $1.25Dealer: bleu329 raises to $1.50Dealer: TJ311 foldsDealer: El_Camino calls $0.50Dealer: AllenRay4 raises to $1.75Dealer: bleu329 raises to $2Dealer: El_Camino calls $0.50Dealer: AllenRay4 raises to $2.25Dealer: bleu329 raises to $2.50Dealer: El_Camino calls $0.50Dealer: AllenRay4 raises to $2.75Dealer: bleu329 raises to $3Dealer: El_Camino calls $0.50Dealer: AllenRay4 raises to $3.25Dealer: bleu329 raises to $3.50Dealer: El_Camino calls $0.50Dealer: AllenRay4 raises to $3.75Dealer: bleu329 raises to $4Dealer: El_Camino calls $0.50Dealer: AllenRay4 raises to $4.25Dealer: bleu329 raises to $4.50Dealer: AllenRay4 has 15 seconds left to actsteeler247 (Observer): i feel an all in coming onDealer: AllenRay4 calls $5.75topanga14 (Observer): uh ohDealer: bleu329 raises to $15.50Dealer: El_Camino has 15 seconds left to actDealer: El_Camino foldsDealer: TJ311 is feeling confusedDealer: The flop is [5s 5c 3c]Dealer: bleu329 bets $60Dealer: AllenRay4 calls $60Dealer: The turn is [Qs]Dealer: AllenRay4 checksDealer: bleu329 bets $150.80, and is all inDealer: AllenRay4 has 15 seconds left to actDealer: AllenRay4 is sitting outDealer: AllenRay4 has timed outDealer: AllenRay4 foldsDealer: Uncalled bet of $150.80 returned to bleu329Dealer: bleu329 shows [Ts Jh] (a pair of Fives)Dealer: bleu329 wins the pot ($159)

:? surf's up man..........get off the .10/.25 and get some rest...tomorrow is another day........you did great!!...at $524

i had 66 and i tried to call like right at the end and if you watched me at all later into the night i continually timed out and became frustrated just because of my computeri could not have picked a worse time in online poker career to have this shi.t happend to me......woulda been the biggest pot i ever won...i guess he could have spiked a j or 10 on the river to win but id take those chances anytime of his missingso i guess i'm leaving with $524....if i win that hand i have 875-900 .....instead a tiime out and this. it was a good run and this whole day was a lot of fun meeting all you guys...thx for the support throughout....i played about 42 hrs of non stop poker and i wouldnt change a minute of it

i had 66 and i tried to call like right at the end and if you watched me at all later into the night i continually timed out and became frustrated just because of my computeri could not have picked a worse time in online poker career to have this shi.t happend to me......woulda been the biggest pot i ever won...i guess he could have spiked a j or 10 on the river to win but id take those chances anytime of his missingso i guess i'm leaving with $524....if i win that hand i have 875-900 .....instead a tiime out and this.  it was a good run and this whole day was a lot of fun meeting all you guys...thx for the support throughout....i played about 42 hrs of non stop poker and i wouldnt change a minute of it
Good run!I would have raised the flop and seen what transpired from there...I was thinking of a bluff as soon as all the minraises started occuring

I don't think anyone has mentioned this, or told RayAllen, but Bleu329 is one of the better players on FTP. The guy/girl regularly plays the $25/50 NL and other high limit games and has a very strong tournament record. I am pretty sure that he/she is an online pro. Just to let you know.

AllenRay actually mentioned that he knew Bleu when I was playing with him earlier, so I suspect he knows Bleu's reputation. It was quite funny to see him up to $300+ in such a short period of time (after a few rebuys/suckouts, etc.) and also up over $7,000 on the 10/20 NL table as well (max buy in $2,000). Although I would be a bit frustrated if I were AllenRay and watched him do this with relative ease compared to the marathon session he needed to earn the $600. Oh well, it was still a fun accomplishment and he did quite well for himself on a .10/.25 table.

I missed all the excitement. Awesome run. You know you've done something special when John Juanda heads down to the quarter table to get a piece of you!

dude that is totally awesome. ive always thought you could make tons of cash at the .1 .25 tables if you had a good table. youre my hero! do it agian some time! i wanna play with you

i know bleu....he's a good friend of mine so i was fully aware of his play and what he might try to pull in that situation. in fact, we're roomates for WSOPanyways i just woke up after a 15 hr nap!...i'll write up a report of the 42 hr adventure later if y'all would be interested. igotta get away from my CPU for a bit, i hope y'all understand why 8)