Breaking up with your wife of 6 years probably does throw your concentration and motivation.
Actually, that is a pretty good excuse. It makes much more sense now that he seemed to be emotionally out of it for the whole finale.
  • Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's kind of weird timing. I usually don't care about this kind of stuff, but I am curious as to why. If it was just years of stuff that built up I guess that would make sense if he was stressed and it just put it over the top.

It's kind of weird timing. I usually don't care about this kind of stuff, but I am curious as to why. If it was just years of stuff that built up I guess that would make sense if he was stressed and it just put it over the top.
Being away for a month or two and then pseudo-fame could do it to any couple already having some issues.
Being away for a month or two and then pseudo-fame could do it to any couple already having some issues.
For sure. She definitely had an issue with her tubby scruffy husband being the center of attention. 100%
Ah....
You bastard. You know what I was saying.
Okay the sous chef thing might not have thrown him off his game, but I just found out this:Breaking up with your wife of 6 years probably does throw your concentration and motivation. I'm not making excuses for Kevin, as I said I was indifferent to the result, but I found it interesting/sad.
That's awful. No wonder.
and should have done a quick fire for draft order
I've been saying that for a long time, regarding Top Chef finales. Clearly Tom doesn't browse this forum.
Pretty entertaining finale I thought, although I'm not sure why they don't do a 2-hour finale, since it's a pretty popular show. I thought they coulda done a quickfire to decide who got to choose their assistant/proteins first, and then just had an extended episode for the finale.
Also, has anybody said anything yet about Beardy's giant shit-smear on his dessert plate? I know LG musta loved that one.ew.jpgJust...pretty gross. HOW DID BEARDY NOT HAVE A DESSERT UP HIS SLEEVE!? He was like, "Oh shit [pun intended], a dessert? Really?" Come on!
I've been saying that for a long time, regarding Top Chef finales. Clearly Tom doesn't browse this forum. Also, has anybody said anything yet about Beardy's giant shit-smear on his dessert plate? I know LG musta loved that one.Just...pretty gross. HOW DID BEARDY NOT HAVE A DESSERT UP HIS SLEEVE!? He was like, "Oh shit [pun intended], a dessert? Really?" Come on!
There is little doubt that Fat Jesus screwed the pooch in the finale.