I Always Think Everyone Is Bluffing Me!

So I have figured out my biggest leak right now is that I never believe anyone ever has a hand and they are always trying to bluff me. I really need to find my ability to fold again.

So I have figured out my biggest leak right now is that I never believe anyone ever has a hand and they are always trying to bluff me. I really need to find my ability to fold again.
IPITS.Probably doesn't help that I try to bluff everyone myself.
play LHE, feel at home, problem solved

fish don't bluffraise the river. like, ever. almost no fish 3 barrel. if you're game selecting properly you can have a river aggression factor approaching infinity without it being a problem.

fish don't bluffraise the river. like, ever. almost no fish 3 barrel. if you're game selecting properly you can have a river aggression factor approaching infinity without it being a problem.
I'm talking about live tournaments btw
i'm retarded btw.have you read joe navarro's book?
i think it's actually Joe's faultNot only have I read his book, I listened to him at a live seminar for like 3 hours at the WSOP Academy.I think I'm picking up false tells or seeing crap that isn't really there. I find myself thinking long, thinking wrong.
i think it's actually Joe's faultNot only have I read his book, I listened to him at a live seminar for like 3 hours at the WSOP Academy.I think I'm picking up false tells or seeing crap that isn't really there. I find myself thinking long, thinking wrong.
re-read it but not all at the same time. too much info to remember at once. try to become more comfortable thinking 1 street ahead so you can look for tells with ease. ex. You raise QQ pf and get 1 caller in a cash game. if you know what your standard play is you can focus on other things ex if flop is T64 ill usually bet 70% or something like that.If u spots tells live u must celebrate and dance at the table.Joe Navarro CIA Poker Secrets 1

You have to accept that you are going to be bluffed some times. From a game theory perspective if you were to play such that you avoided ever being bluffed, you would have to call way too much. In other words, even if you are playing optimally you are allowing some bluffs to succeed.

Are you looking only at that bet on the end? If so, it may be part of your leak, because the overall betting tells a story that may be misleading but doesn't lie. I think people bluff less than it seems, yet more than I think, but that's my own perspective.For example, if the guy opening for a 3x BB raise is the only guy left with you at the end and he shoves the river forcing you to a decision for a lot of $ or chips, you probably beat if you have a less than nuts hand. If the guy was a limper, you still might be beat, but you need to use every street to reevaluate what villain's range might be. Bet sizing, position, board texture, previous hands with the villain...all of these things add nuance to your interpretation of what is happening and there are many ways to go wrong, so you'll need to construct a way to process all this info without driving yourself batshit crazy.Intuition is your friend, also. Your gut may be telling yu something other than what yuor head wants to hear...For example:Yesterday, coming up on the bubble in a MTT, I get AT in MP. I was going to fold if it got to me, but the guy to my right limped. I thought, if I limp and get to see a flop it would be a good thing. So I do. A couple of folds, a limp by the big stack on the button and an option check from the BB and 5 people see a flop of A K x. Check, check, guy to my right bets 1600 into a 4800 pot. I call, putting the guy on a weak A or Kx. Another fold behind me. Turn is x, guy bets 1600 again and my gut is telling me LOOK OUT!!! AK!!!!, but my head tells me "No way would someone limp AK from MP". I call anyway. River is another x and the guy fires out 3200. Good pot odds all along, which should have told me something. I call...guy flips up AK for TTP and I'm pretty much toast...didn't even make the money.Things I did wrong: Limped with a weak-ish A; called some bets because of good pot odds; made a horrible crying call on the end; didn't listen to my instincts. I thought the guy was bluffing with a crappy A...my gut told me I was wrong and should get out, but I didn't listen. My punishment for playing solid poker for over 3 hours...Dunno if this helps and it certainly isn't the whole picture, being that it's coming from me :-)

Remember when the coolest poker phrae to quote was: "Top pros can lay down the best hand."Then we all turned on that line, because we are suppose to win every hand through the best cards or the most aggressive move.I still like that line.Phil Hellmuth does too...that should say it all.

i want to stab you in the eye for 90% of your posts
what a shitty story
he called the shit poop
i said WHAT A SHITTY STORY!ya see .... the story was about poop ..... which is also known as shit .....LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Z
I have NO Idea what you're talking about!