Vtlaxer Vs Me Weekly Tlb Prop Bet

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MTTs are way easier to multitable than Cash for me. Anything up to 20 MTTs and I'm fine. More than 6/7 6m cash tables and I'm all over the place.
Yep.. right around 22-25 it gets tough for me.. peeing is pretty much impossible.
Yep.. right around 22-25 it gets tough for me.. peeing is pretty much impossible.
someone needs to be catheterized , I wonder where we can find a nurse to do that :club: only if I was 25 years younger lol

gg TJ in the 109 for 6th too bad you could catch the A or Q damn

someone needs to be catheterized , I wonder where we can find a nurse to do that :club: only if I was 25 years younger lol
this was pretty creepy.
Give Fargo his money back since the bet wasn't finished
Why should I have to suffer because you quit.. He bet on you beating me in tlb.. you didnt.. if I woulda quit or bought out I still woulda paid him 150.
Why should I have to suffer because you quit.. He bet on you beating me in tlb.. you didnt.. if I woulda quit or bought out I still woulda paid him 150.
word
word
Am I right or am I wrong??? If the majority of the people honestly think I should pay him back I will. .. The only way he should get his money back is if we canceled the bet or decided to chop going into the last day.

The only other potential thing I could see is making addilac pay the percentage that he bet that vtlaxer bought out.. so he'd end up losing 60 and id ship back 40 because vtlaxer bought out for 600.

I didn't think any of the 3 of you considered buying out as an option when placing this bet. Makes it kinda iffy for everyone.