Rating: 4View Member Profile post Today, 6:16 PMPost #278Limit Holdem DinosaurGroup: Root AdminPosts: 6,512Joined: July 9th, 2006From: ScarberiaMember No.: 15,500 QUOTE (grocery_mony @ Wednesday, July 22nd, 2009, 6:12 PM) *Ill ship a mod $25 on stars for outing the op.With the tools at our disposal the OP is not connected to any other FCP account.Based on IP address there is no way it is possible that it's Rose.This thread makes everybody who reads it dumber._____________________________________________________Not 4 minutes after grocery offers $25 for exposing the joke account, FCP bob has already run this tests and been able to come to a reasonable conclusion and post about it.

Why do you think I keep offering to hold money for things like the $4.40 challenge. Just waiting for the pool to be large enough and then I'll be robusto and living in Bolivia.

Why do you think I keep offering to hold money for things like the $4.40 challenge. Just waiting for the pool to be large enough and then I'll be robusto and living in Bolivia.
Tell Zsta I said hi!
Tell Zsta I said hi!
hah nice. Did you see we found a forum he was posting on in the last couple weeks? The little bastard is still out there!
U vs Loosh HU4rollz???
that I would want to see, Bob would kick his ass :club: Go Bob, or Bob playing Looshle in any limit game
Based on what?
not based on anything actually I think Bob can hold his own against looshle, perhaps the dinosaur part has to do with something lol, would make a very interesting and good game for sure. Plus I would say and even put $5.00 down that Bob may beat looshle at Limit holdem.
hah nice. Did you see we found a forum he was posting on in the last couple weeks? The little bastard is still out there!
Didn't see that, video game forum? Did any of you try to contact him there?

Maybe if he wasn't asking so much for the xxl FCP shirts and chip sets he wouldn't be in such dire financial straights...

I've read limit holdem dinosaur next to his name ALOT so that's pretty much what I'm basing it off of :club: on that note, Bob would prob have a decent edge on me if we hypothetically played anytime soon

I've read limit holdem dinosaur next to his name ALOT so that's pretty much what I'm basing it off of :club: on that note, Bob would prob have a decent edge on me if we hypothetically played anytime soon
Translation:I think I have an edge on him, but let's let him think he has the edge. I will sit down any time any stakes to play grampa Bob.You sharks! :ts We can read you like a book

the thread on phil hellmuth's best of all time haven't reached 24 of existance before it was closed unfairly . 14 pages in less than one day. pretty amazing considering the topic.I made some conclusions from it and want to comunicate em to you guys:1. If such a big thread was denominated as stupid by some, then it doens't speak well of this site at all, if we take into account that it had over 2500 views, 277 replies and 14 pages in less than 24 hours1 (bis). .Those who said it was a stupid thread probably read most of the posts and wrote replies as well2. .FCP Bob called everyone who read that thread and wrote at least one reply a ****ing idiot.3. It's not my fault that retards like tehtoe filled the thread with his stupidity.4. this type of threads is what actually keeps this forum active and entretaining.5. Closing a thread for 25 bucks is super lame.and cmon lets be honest it was the most ****ing entertaining thread this forum had in years and now they close it, what a shame. lol(u have no idea how much i want to see the replies to this post lol)

I think we have a sense.
QFT, you're an attention whore and obv joke account, this is the last time i (and hopefully everyone else on this forum) respond to you.
Didn't see that, video game forum? Did any of you try to contact him there?
He has ignored any attempts at contact...but i'm still hoping one day someone from FCP will look him up and stop by his house for a little friendly visit :)Go to the end. http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...0&start=400
the thread on phil hellmuth's best of all time haven't reached 24 of existance before it was closed unfairly . 14 pages in less than one day. pretty amazing considering the topic.I made some conclusions from it and want to comunicate em to you guys:1. If such a big thread was denominated as stupid by some, then it doens't speak well of this site at all, if we take into account that it had over 2500 views, 277 replies and 14 pages in less than 24 hours1 (bis). .Those who said it was a stupid thread probably read most of the posts and wrote replies as well2. .FCP Bob called everyone who read that thread and wrote at least one reply a ****ing idiot.3. It's not my fault that retards like tehtoe filled the thread with his stupidity.4. this type of threads is what actually keeps this forum active and entretaining.5. Closing a thread for 25 bucks is super lame.and cmon lets be honest it was the most ****ing entertaining thread this forum had in years and now they close it, what a shame. lol(u have no idea how much i want to see the replies to this post lol)
I move for a ban.Looshle seconds.There is little debate.Everyone votes yes.Boom, outta here!
I will only fight by grinders side in HU format, never against.
Oh the memories...not quite sure how you lost to Bizzle at hu poker but I recall you winning me like 1500$ without me having to do anything soooo