Happy Birthday Oziumrules

Happy Birthday Oziumrules, Miss you Bill and I hope and Pray that your recovery is speedy. So you can get back to posting to us soon. Have a good birthday Ozi. Best Wishespage20_4.jpg

Update for you guys...Bill just texted me and said that hopefully...they are releasing him from the hospital next week. He lost 25 pounds but can eat a limited solid food diet now and has finally gained some back.But he spent his 40th B day in a hospital bed.So...cancel those funeral flower orders I guess. Somehow he survived, LOL. :club:

Update for you guys...Bill just texted me and said that hopefully...they are releasing him from the hospital next week. He lost 25 pounds but can eat a limited solid food diet now and has finally gained some back.But he spent his 40th B day in a hospital bed.So...cancel those funeral flower orders I guess. Somehow he survived, LOL. :club:
Did he catch the swine flu? So many cases of that now. I thought it was gonna be over by now like SARS.
Did he catch the swine flu? So many cases of that now. I thought it was gonna be over by now like SARS.
I'm sure he'll post about it at some point but I honestly have no idea.His messages were very brief and very sparse over these past 10 weeks, and usually written (answered) by his gf.
Ask him if he saved any of that virus...

Great news Nutz thanks for the update. that's the best present to hear that he is recovering weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeHappy Birthday OZI

Happy Birthday Oziumrules, Miss you Bill and I hope and Pray that your recovery is speedy. So you can get back to posting to us soon. Have a good birthday Ozi. Best Wishespage20_4.jpg
Great news Nutz thanks for the update. that's the best present to hear that he is recovering weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeHappy Birthday OZI
That right there is a solid double from Rose Billy boy.When's the big day and are we all invited? :club:

awsome, glad to hear your doing better, even know i don´t even know who you are, all the best to you....life is so delicate....so great you made it

:club:
congratz on living to get older, than die :club: .. :ts cant wait till the epic story out of this glad your better
Willing to bet money that it starts with:I went to Costa Rica to rail "I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here" when...
  • 3 months later...