• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ok, now I'm excited

Season 9 is officially announced! ZAP!

But you actually said?
I was completely stumped. I think I said something to the effect of "having dinner and perhaps watching some television." He thought that sounded just fine.
I was completely stumped. I think I said something to the effect of "having dinner and perhaps watching some television." He thought that sounded just fine.
If you didn't end this conversation with " hey, thanks alot Bozo", then you have wasted your life.
This was another episode that I was ready to write off as just ok, but then the last three seconds made me fall in love with the show all over again.
It's a comfort thing, don't add a transvestite level to this.

It's somehow comforting to know I'm not the only one that's hurt his neck giving cunnilingus. Did I see Ben Affleck and Allen Cunningham as extras in two different scenes?not knowing how to play wearing womens panties, threesomes, neck braces for cunnilingus, arguing with the banana republic clerk, rodgers and hammerstein, Elisabeth Shue, demanding a dollar refund from kids for sub par lemonade, etc. I'm not usually quick to laugh at any TV show but this episode was fantastically funny to me.

It's somehow comforting to know I'm not the only one that's hurt his neck giving cunnilingus. Did I see Ben Affleck and Allen Cunningham as extras in two different scenes?not knowing how to play wearing womens panties, threesomes, neck braces for cunnilingus, arguing with the banana republic clerk, rodgers and hammerstein, Elisabeth Shue, demanding a dollar refund from kids for sub par lemonade, etc. I'm not usually quick to laugh at any TV show but this episode was fantastically funny to me.
I saw Erik Seidel when Cheryl left the restaurant in a huff.

I never could get those FTP pro's straight. Was a bearded Ben Affleck vacating the Banana Republic with the other extras when the fire alarm went off? I'm probably thinking of some other actor. The scene where Larry tried to return the pants really tickled my funny bone.

I never could get those FTP pro's straight. Was a bearded Ben Affleck vacating the Banana Republic with the other extras when the fire alarm went off? I'm probably thinking of some other actor. The scene where Larry tried to return the pants really tickled my funny bone.
I just watched it again. That was definitely Ben Affleck.
God I haven't seen it yet, the internet is going nuts with how awesome it was.
Well, you can't trust everything you read. Don't go into it thinking it was the best episode you've ever seen...it won't be. But it was definitely funny.
Well, you can't trust everything you read. Don't go into it thinking it was the best episode you've ever seen...it won't be. But it was definitely funny.
Way to keep his expectations rather lukewarm, only astronomical expectations will keep it from being the best television episode of all-time.

Well, I didn't read what speedz' response, so it's moot. that episode was so amazing. I totally had a seinfeld geek out watching the read through and rehearsal. The only thing I would have changed is I would have wanted Richards to actually drop the N-Bomb on leon, but I suppose that's too much to ask.

Loved it. Man this show is so great. No other show would use the topic of a 9yo's pussy rash. The Kramer/Leon stuff was pretty tame but still awesome they went there.
Do you know what, at first I was very confused by the pussy rash bit, I was expecting it to be a situation where she was talking about a pet cat and Larry misunderstands or something. I loved it when Larry was saying "Do I watch Wizards of Waverly Place?" in such an incredulous way, like it was the most offensive question. Leon was fantastic, so glad they tackled that issue, and they did it perfectly. I guess Seinfeld and Bill Gates are still tight, considering the extensive shot of the iphone at the end. It was relevant for sure, but still product placement.
Well, I didn't read what speedz' response, so it's moot. that episode was so amazing. I totally had a seinfeld geek out watching the read through and rehearsal. The only thing I would have changed is I would have wanted Richards to actually drop the N-Bomb on leon, but I suppose that's too much to ask.
Yeah, just trying to lower expectations, but moot it was.It is absolutely going into my top 3 Curb episode list, possibly taking over the #1 slot...thus putting it into direct competition with a few Arrested Development and West Wing episodes as my favorite of all time. I can't wait to watch it again.
Yeah, just trying to lower expectations, but moot it was.It is absolutely going into my top 3 Curb episode list, possibly taking over the #1 slot...thus putting it into direct competition with a few Arrested Development and West Wing episodes as my favorite of all time. I can't wait to watch it again.
I dunno. The baptism is hard to beat.