From FullTilt $1/$2 NLecon_tim (Observer): phil, any plans to play danny n for 500k?ajdux (Observer): phil is setting at $100/$200 table don't think he needs transferDealer: IrishCurse wins the pot ($8.55)ruggerone (Observer): since no one is playing your other tables you wanna play with the slums on 5/10 windmill?Dealer: Hand #115062549Relvin (Observer): phil says he wil play him in all 9 gamesOMAHAEXPRESS (Observer): PHIL can u play a play money table with me for like 10 mins pLEASE at table 247???Phil Ivey: no not yetPhil Ivey: play him laterSo he seems to have plans to play DN sometime.

Good lord it's gotta be annoying having all those people beg you to play with them..I hope FullTilt pays them real well to put up with that nonsense. I'd be like "hell no I don't want to play with you, I only have 15 minutes left in this room then I can go enjoy my life! But thanks for playing at Fulltilt :)"

Phil plays for iver 500K every day.  Who cares?  Better yet, you think he does?
yeah cause he will likely make millions of Danny N so I think he cares. If there's big money involved he will play
Phil plays for iver 500K every day. Who cares? Better yet, you think he does?
What does this even mean? Of course everyone here would care about Ivey and Daniel playing heads up. Its not just the money that makes it interesting. And why would someone who doesn't care go out of his way to play 9 games of something he didn't care about?
From FullTilt $1/$2 NLecon_tim (Observer): phil, any plans to play danny  n for 500k?ajdux (Observer): phil is setting at $100/$200 table  don't think he needs transferDealer: IrishCurse wins the pot ($8.55)ruggerone (Observer): since no one is playing your  other tables you wanna play with the slums on  5/10 windmill?Dealer: Hand #115062549Relvin (Observer): phil says he wil play him in all 9  gamesOMAHAEXPRESS (Observer): PHIL can u play a  play money table with me for like 10 mins pLEASE  at table 247???Phil Ivey: no not yetPhil Ivey: play him laterSo he seems to have plans to play DN sometime.
wait...how do you know he wasn't responding to other people's comments, that he would play THEM later not DN?
Phil plays for iver 500K every day.  Who cares?  Better yet, you think he does?
This isn't serious is it?Even in the Big Game 500k is a good night and Ivey plays in multi day tournaments where only first gets over 500k. You think he plays three or four days in a tournament to win a million but he doesn't care about the prospect of making a half million in a couple hours? your crazy.

does anybody think this is less than a phone call away? come on, if they wanted to play each othe they would. since it hasn't happened yet, i'm guessing that it isn't that big of a deal to either of them...btw my money's on phil :club:

does anybody think this is less than a phone call away? come on, if they wanted to play each othe they would. since it hasn't happened yet, i'm guessing that it isn't that big of a deal to either of them...btw my money's on phil :club:
maybe phil's busy, they will play, he's just biding his time.
  • 5 years later...
Ivey vs DN *SIGH* these are the things i see in my dreams at night. right next to the dancing girls and gingerbread houses.
me too bro, me too.