Hellmuth Wsop Main Even Entrance

So I take it, Balloon guy, that it is no different if Croesus were to lose 10,000 daricks or if a peasant were to lose the same amount? Perhaps you are not aware of this, but every system of currency is dependent upon the concept of relative wealth. If you do not believe that Phil Hellmuth is notable for his ability to accumulate and retain wealth within the gambling community then I am not certain what to tell you. You might consider resigning yourself to the fact that there is scarcely any topic in the world in which I could use your insight or advice.
1. being likable2. marriage3. poker skills4. the Republican party5. art6. not coming off like a complete troll7. living in more exotic places than Ithaca (anywhere, really - I know I know, you work at Cornell, we get it)8. gifts for womenjust a few thoughts
1. being likable2. marriage3. poker skills4. the Republican party5. art6. not coming off like a complete troll7. living in more exotic places than Ithaca (anywhere, really - I know I know, you work at Cornell, we get it)8. gifts for womenjust a few thoughts
1. being likable is a skill that one may or may not exercise. A professional basketball player might play one on one against Megan Fox and intentionally lose.2. I have never been married, so he could tell me about his personal experience at marriage; while this information might be of interest for reasons relating to his personal characteristics, and particularly his psychology, it would almost certainly be of scant practical value.3. This is untrue.4. This is true but I could care less. I have worked for Obama (driving people to the polls, registering new voters) and voted for him; I intend to help him with his re-election campaign in 2012.5. It is rather unlikely that he knows more than I do about either art, literature, psychology, or philosophy.6. see #1.7. I returned from Europe on Friday. I am currently planning my next trip, with the current girlfriend, to Morocco.8. touche.
Was I the only one who immediately thought "like-Matt Damon-as-highly-intelligent-janitor-at-Ivy-League-school" just without the "highly-intelligent" part?
1. being likable is a skill that one may or may not exercise. A professional basketball player might play one on one against Megan Fox and intentionally lose.2. I have never been married, so he could tell me about his personal experience at marriage; while this information might be of interest for reasons relating to his personal characteristics, and particularly his psychology, it would almost certainly be of scant practical value.3. This is untrue.4. This is true but I could care less. I have worked for Obama (driving people to the polls, registering new voters) and voted for him; I intend to help him with his re-election campaign in 2012.5. It is rather unlikely that he knows more than I do about either art, literature, psychology, or philosophy.6. see #1.7. I returned from Europe on Friday. I am currently planning my next trip, with the current girlfriend, to Morocco.8. touche.
vacationing and living somewhere are not one and the same oh wise oneand your post said that BG couldn't teach you anything of use to you - I would argue that being likable is most certainly something that you could use assistance with (and don't try to suggest that you don't care to be liked as in your example - your demeanor and posts on here belie that)
Was I the only one who immediately thought "like-Matt Damon-as-highly-intelligent-janitor-at-Ivy-League-school" just without the "highly-intelligent" part?
I LOL'd
vacationing and living somewhere are not one and the same oh wise oneand your post said that BG couldn't teach you anything of use to you - I would argue that being likable is most certainly something that you could use assistance with (and don't try to suggest that you don't care to be liked as in your example - your demeanor and posts on here belie that)
1. I don't live in Ithaca (I realize that it says that on my profile).2. Being liked is one thing; being recognized and discussed is another. I would be surprised if anyone here likes me. However, I am quite well known on the forum and everyone wants to hear what I have to say, to speculate on my identity, laugh at me, criticize me, quote me, and complain about me. I started a thread a couple of days ago about Daniel and he felt the need to defend his position against what I had said. That is what is what is important to me, not likability. I will leave that for the kitten in the window at the pet store.
1. I don't live in Ithaca (I realize that it says that on my profile).2. Being liked is one thing; being recognized and discussed is another. I would be surprised if anyone here likes me. However, I am quite well known on the forum and everyone wants to hear what I have to say, to speculate on my identity, laugh at me, criticize me, quote me, and complain about me. I started a thread a couple of days ago about Daniel and he felt the need to defend his position against what I had said. That is what is what is important to me, not likability. I will leave that for the kitten in the window at the pet store.
That is actually a fair assessment. You are not liked, but you did manage to accomplish discussion.You truly are like a sixth grader that just wants attention regardless of what kind. Fair enough.
That is actually a fair assessment. You are not liked, but you did manage to accomplish discussion.You truly are like a sixth grader that just wants attention regardless of what kind. Fair enough.
pot meet kettle

I burned the shit out of my hand on a steering wheel today. There's a welt and everything. I don't like PH at or away from the table. That being said, this spectacle sounds totally awesome.

that girl tilts me. First, she seems a little too high on her horse during the interview.Second, is she chewing gum?Third, she seems disinterested and sarcastic at the end of itFourth, she's not as hot as she thinks she is. Hot, but not as hot as she sees herself.I'd not bang her just to spite her, and my dick
This is from his twitterSunday July 5 i show up to WSOP as 'Caesar: with 100 models, 11 muses w body paint, a chariot w 2 horses, and a drummer dropping rose petalsLOL! I take it he will be wearing a toga as well. Yikes.
After this entrance, seeing him bust out on the first hand would be priceless.
I have no idea if I was just complimented or insulted, so I will hope it is the former and say thanks
I'm fairly certain it was an insult.
that girl tilts me. First, she seems a little too high on her horse during the interview.Second, is she chewing gum?Third, she seems disinterested and sarcastic at the end of itFourth, she's not as hot as she thinks she is. Hot, but not as hot as she sees herself.I'd not bang her just to spite her, and my dick
Ah, thats the c'bag Tiffany Michelle. She was quite annoying last WSOP ME. I like how she considers herself an actor. I was in a play in grade school, I guess that makes me an actor as well.imdb
Not only is Phil Hellmuth a great poker player, but he understood the nascent poker industry better than anyone and now occupies a position of invulnerable financial stability. From a psychological standpoint he is rare in that he is a compulsive gambler but he is able to reign in his impulses and manage his money properly. By contrast, Daniel Negreanu is spending more on prop bets than he is on entries at the WSOP.
weren't you the guy that was also pissed that you bought a case of energy drinks that hellmuth endorsed for your gf's birthday that she flipped out over?i think this is the guy you should idolize more:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPjfqWCscJk