Ohhhh I thought this was about chance encounters with members of the opposite sex. Was hoping for some good stories.
That threads in the private forum, you should check it out.
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That forum sucks anyway, got bored after 2 weeks. Although some of the sweat sessions are good i'll give you that.

I need the hookup for the following:CocaineUnregistered 9mm (it has to be a 9mm)LSDA car that can switch licence plates with the flip of a switchA blueprint map of Bellagio7 large black guys and 1 petite white femaleWalkie TalkiesC4 with an electric dentonatorHolograph machineand a hideout, for when it's all over. (you'll get a fair share)PM me if you know where to find any of these.Thanks.
I believe all of the above can be acquired on the pedestrian walkway that runs between New York - New York and the MGM.
I think some of those things are illegal, so it probably isn't a good idea for anyone to say if they really can get them for you here.
Get lost square! This thread isn't for square eyes.
i cant tell if this is racist or not.
lol.I didn't mean it as racist before, but now I do.
ThatsRacist.gif
I need the hookup for the following:CocaineUnregistered 9mm (it has to be a 9mm)LSDA car that can switch licence plates with the flip of a switchA blueprint map of Bellagio7 large black guys and 1 petite white femaleWalkie TalkiesC4 with an electric dentonatorHolograph machineand a hideout, for when it's all over. (you'll get a fair share)PM me if you know where to find any of these.Thanks.
I hear you can find all sorts of things on Ebay......
What kind of jobs do you have in store for the 7 large black guys?
Have you ever seen Oceans 11? I watched that and became inspired. The black guys are going to be part of my "crew" and I'm going to be the leader. The white female (fargopoker) will be used for gangbangs and testing drugs.
It won't be anything I haven't done to you beforeRyan, sounds great, I'm in!
Word. I need you to get a Negro-plasty before you join the crew. I'd love to have a black English guy to add class to the whole organization.
does it have to be C-4? will semtex do?
Ohhhh I thought this was about chance encounters with members of the opposite sex. Was hoping for some good stories.
This. Mark
Word. I need you to get a Negro-plasty before you join the crew. I'd love to have a black English guy to add class to the whole organization.
So I guess I need an English-plasty too? I'm cut man. I thought we were close. I THOUGHT YOU KNEW ME!!!
Ok, in all seriousness, go to Bill's. Find the elevators to the parking garage. The large black man on the phone, when he follows you, think nothing of it, he will take care of you after you get out on the parking garage level.