2009 World Series Of Poker Event 18 $10,000 World Championship Omaha Hi/lo

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this thread should be titled "Pivvy2001 is a scared bitch, repeatedly makes statements and unwilling to put $$$ to back it up"whatever dude, goodnight.

fwiw, I apologize to the rest of the forum for coming off like a doucheGMan just puts me on forum tilt
you don't have to, it's quite entertaining while watching the #15 final table ^^i know it might sound really nuts, but being a poker forum and all, why dont you two set up a table and battle it out in a nice little heads up match online? :club:
what am I scared ofI don't trust you at allwhy would I bet with you on anything that cannot be verifiedif you want to have a pissing contest let's have one - let's pick a panel of three neutral forum members and compare lives, mine vs yoursI will confirm that if you can verify 17 women have slept with you, you have that category sewn uphowever, in all of the real life categories you will lose (job, schooling, spouse, owning a home)if you aren't a scared bitch let's put some money on that
If you want to bet on education, name your wager. as for spouse and house, i am unmarried and i am a renter.
seriously?what are the parameters..... school, highest level attained, class rank, GPA
you name the parameters. i will leave it up to you, and then propose a wager amount and odds, and we escrow the money.
class rank at highest level of schooling obtainedmust be verified$1,000
there are certain levels of education where there is no class ranking. I would counter-propose highest level of education, and if we have the same level of education, then prominence of the school/university. has to be verified for $1,000.
you had my offeryou said I could choose the parameters, and my initial post included class rank (if you would like to modify the bet to highest level at which you obtained a class rank, that would also suffice) it appears that you are now backing outit also appears that you are contending you have a PHD from Cornell, which is consistent with your story of years ago, but inconsistent with your maturity on here, which indicates a 12 year old
lol it appears you graduated 1st in your class from a shitty college/university. gl with life

p.s. I cannot except your offer because my highest level of education does not include a class rank. sorry, what's a man to do

so this Mr Danny N is still in the 10K Omahaters Highest/Lowzzzzzz tourney. Dats crazy!