Rebuy Addon Trny Question?

fwiw......I posted this and it got 10 replies total, like 5 of which were by me.DScoot posts and it gets 10-20 more replies within a few hours to less.Point, whether you agree with the guy or not, he keeps you all posting. I think it's like advertising and TV, people are so much more passionate when there's something they disagree with.Love alwaysMSP

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fwiw......I posted this and it got 10 replies total, like 5 of which were by me.DScoot posts and it gets 10-20 more replies within a few hours to less.Point, whether you agree with the guy or not, he keeps you all posting. I think it's like advertising and TV, people are so much more passionate when there's something they disagree with.Love alwaysMSP
GOOD GRIEF
GOOD GRIEF
That's my line!But yeah, I don't say it in any defense of DScoot per se, or in any sort of negative statement to anyone else.... just more of an observation.

First and only rebuy I ever played was on Doyle's room years ago.I didn't rebuy or add on and took 9th for $800But back then people sucked at poker...unlike now

. Poker is extremely tougher than it was 5 years ago.
if you truly-truly feel this way, I hope poker isnt your primary source of income or you have a backup plan if it is. just some advice , im sure you wont take it, but great pros are supposed to get better at poker as the years go on and the game should somewhat get easier for them.(better at actualy playing, better at reading/understanding/counteracting opponents, bettter and game selection, better at bankroll management,)
if you truly-truly feel this way, I hope poker isnt your primary source of income or you have a backup plan if it is. just some advice , im sure you wont take it, but great pros are supposed to get better at poker as the years go on and the game should somewhat get easier for them.(better at actualy playing, better at reading/understanding/counteracting opponents, bettter and game selection, better at bankroll management,)
You honestly think poker isn't tougher than it was 5 years ago? Do you know how many trainings sties, books, bootcamps, and forum knowledge that has contributed to games getting much much tougher?I'm a lot better than I was 5 years ago, but everyone was a retard back then. It's all about the comparative skill level. If my poker game ranks as a B, I can crush people who play at a D level on average ala 5 years ago. In bigger online tournaments now, the skill level has raised from a D to a B so playing as a B is breaking even and playing as an A is profitable but not as much as 5 years ago.You really have no clue dscoot. I've been playing professionally for 3 years and have seen much more than you have. Your logic and strategies are some of the worst posts I have ever had to read and the only way I can convince myself that someone isnt that bad is to convince myself you are a joke account.
You make me lol. A lot

i sent you the final 50 a long time ago please check your ftp history.

You honestly think poker isn't tougher than it was 5 years ago? Do you know how many trainings sties, books, bootcamps, and forum knowledge that has contributed to games getting much much tougher?I'm a lot better than I was 5 years ago, but everyone was a retard back then. It's all about the comparative skill level. If my poker game ranks as a B, I can crush people who play at a D level on average ala 5 years ago. In bigger online tournaments now, the skill level has raised from a D to a B so playing as a B is breaking even and playing as an A is profitable but not as much as 5 years ago.You really have no clue dscoot. I've been playing professionally for 3 years and have seen much more than you have. Your logic and strategies are some of the worst posts I have ever had to read and the only way I can convince myself that someone isnt that bad is to convince myself you are a joke account.
I personally rather play vs a bunch of these (training-site) players bc they all play predictable and mathematically similar. all u need is a little time to figure out their individual mathranges and style. alot of my strategies would be agreed upon by helmuth, matesow, even negraunu to some extent. Thats the main leak in all of the young "pro's" game -> they think they are better than these guys and disagree with alot of their philosophies. i mean i dont know if you fit this category, looshle, but alot of successfull players on this forum that give me shit, think johnny chan plays like a chump! I mean, that alone right there wins the argument for me.I dont understand why people constantly play 100r and other big tournies online. Why not just use that 'roll to play 35 wsop events, if you are good enuff you can work for 50days during the wsop then basically take the rest of the year off.
I personally rather play vs a bunch of these (training-site) players bc they all play predictable and mathematically similar. all u need is a little time to figure out their individual mathranges and style. alot of my strategies would be agreed upon by helmuth, matesow, even negraunu to some extent. Thats the main leak in all of the young "pro's" game -> they think they are better than these guys and disagree with alot of their philosophies. i mean i dont know if you fit this category, looshle, but alot of successfull players on this forum that give me shit, think johnny chan plays like a chump! I mean, that alone right there wins the argument for me.I dont understand why people constantly play 100r and other big tournies online. Why not just use that 'roll to play 35 wsop events, if you are good enuff you can work for 50days during the wsop then basically take the rest of the year off.
Could be my favorite post of the year imo

they wont let me click and past from the cashier box and i dont have the emails saved, but here is what is showing from my cashier page.from dscoot ftp50 ap 1650 ap 20from bigpotscott ftp50 mar 1750 mar 21from Dscoot stars50 apr 550 apr 6

i personally like to play rebuys on one barrel. In the grand scheme of things, if you are going to end up with 300,000 chips 5hours later and playing heads up at the final table, i dont really think the extra 1500 to start with or the extra 2000addon is gonna change your course that much. plus if you play on one shell, anytime you just barely cash you get around 5x your buyin, which lets you freeroll in 5 more of those tournys.also some games are more volatile than others. 2k chips more in plo8 is practically nothing, as the pots are so huge (blinds too), and luck is a bigger factor in big pf allins, sometimes that extra 2k doesnt even let you see one more hand if your up against a big stack.if you want a formula on when to add 2k , i would say if you only have 5k or less. but then again, how much is 2k more really gonna change things in the grand scheme? i'd just save the buyin for another tourny and play with 5k.now FL is another story , but in NL or PL, oftentimes when you do get in that one big pot, the addon doesnt give you an extra life if you happen to lose it.
your average buyin is 12$ and you think you're the shit. Make a real deposit online if you're really that good at poker and I'd be willing to bet up to 10,000$ that I have more profit/better roi% than you do between june and december.
your average buyin is 12$ and you think you're the shit. Make a real deposit online if you're really that good at poker and I'd be willing to bet up to 10,000$ that I have more profit/better roi% than you do between june and december.
Why don't you play him in person?! Thats the real test in poker
Why don't you play him in person?! Thats the real test in poker
okay i'd also play 15,000 hands of deepstack 100nl-200nl HU if u want and we can sidebet on who wins