Whose Ur Fav Poker Player

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if u dont like my posts stop coming into threads that i wrote sick boy. whats so hard about that
U seem to think I am mocking you, all im trying to do is stop u from making a moron out of yourself.
i think AK_Bigslick and SickBoy should have HU4rollz
The reason he said this AK, is because when I first came here I did exactly what you're doing now.
maybe instead of just bein all negative u can join in on the discussion and contribute like meor u can just continue to hate the world lol
i give up,
maybe instead of just bein all negative u can join in on the discussion and contribute like meor u can just continue to hate the world lol
Exactly what do you contribute?You have an extreme lack of knowledge on the subject of poker in general...from the way to play to the players themselves.Most of your posts are mindless drivel and it is hard to read them due to their general lack of content.

fargo i made a thread where people could tell where they started playing poker and how they got into it and were able to share with everyonemany people came in and said their story and i think it included a lot of good content

fargo i made a thread where people could tell where they started playing poker and how they got into it and were able to share with everyonemany people came in and said their story and i think it included a lot of good content
do you strat posts often is fargo meant?
First off, threads about how people got started are created all the time. It is called the search function...learn to use it so you don't make pointless threads people have seen before.Second, in this thread, you are calling people out for posting pics of famous internet pros. You say we are silly and such for knowing about the internet world. You also call these people "nobody's"Get educated on the poker scene, then learn to search, then maybe the next topic you make won't be basically worthless.

same crap, just new players loland I know that very well how to piss off the most of the fcpers as I am the queen to do that loooooooooool :club: sometimes it just comes so easy

yes i had a strategy one about having a draw like a flush draw or straight draw or even combo or having a made hand like a pair.that one created a good amount of discussion as well, STRATEGY discussion related