Whose Ur Fav Poker Player

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

u could just be nice :club:
fwiw, only 2 people on this forum have ever even frustrated me to the point of responding, and the arguments with those people are behind us and occasionally are reiterated for humorous purposes. that's two people over 18 months.you've gotten me to that point in less than 50 posts. congratulations.EDIT: yes internets serious business blah blah blah im drunk as is known by a few people online who can vouch for it and stars is pissing me off too etc etc etc the damn new topic option needs to be disabled until the 15 post mark.

well i dont know what i did to frustrate u but if u want to pm me we can talk about it because i would like to be welcomed into this forum and would like to have no ill will towards memaybe one day we can reiterate this for humor purposes! cheers

well i dont know what i did to frustrate u but if u want to pm me we can talk about it because i would like to be welcomed into this forum and would like to have no ill will towards memaybe one day we can reiterate this for humor purposes! cheers
Omg,
This seems like a good place to trot out Daniel Negrea-gnu.negrean-gnu4.jpg
I can't believe nobody has quoted this yet. Wow, is my response to the picture.
stop posting god ugly pic's of me pls until at least 2010 then I don't give a care if you post those old things
I swear I will not be posting any new pic's of me till 2010, I look at those ones and just want to barf. donk4life I will get even with you sweety, so May 2010 you better show up at the FCP meet up
it does mean they are joe schmos and dont really need to be included in this threadhow can u have a favorite who no one knows and is never on tv so u cant follow them or cheer for them
how can u come onto a mostly INTERNET poker forum and complain when people mention ONLINE players as they've favoriteapparently it's impossible to follow players online nowadays... news to me
I swear I will not be posting any new pic's of me till 2010, I look at those ones and just want to barf. donk4life I will get even with you sweety, so May 2010 you better show up at the FCP meet up
That's when I turn 21, I hope you have special plans for me baby!

As for favorite Poker players Daniel still my #1 otherwise I wouldn't be here on this site. Most impressive with in the last year got to be Durr. Favorite new upcoming too many to list but again have to credit a lot of fcper's my favorite because of his playing style and his super personality well it's obvious he is quoted in my signature. We have a lot of Talent on Fcp both young and old. Pro's and ones who are playing for the fun of it. that's what makes this place special. :club:

That's when I turn 21, I hope you have special plans for me baby!
only playing in the fcp poker tournament, hate to burst your bubble there kid.
if u want to sit at ur computer searching ur fav players on diff poker sites i feel bad for u
y u gotz 2 say thngs lykie dat?>