• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shipped 5... so far Caps up 2-0 in a best of 7 against the Pens (hockey), so not looking good for the other 5!
You severely underestimate the effect of my cheering, sir! :)Bounty received - thank you!

[02:41] <vb-imac> now you gotta beat strippersnblow cap[02:42] <notqyayqi> well, i guess i can beat some strippers, but that's where i draw the line.

[02:41] <vb-imac> now you gotta beat strippersnblow cap[02:42] <notqyayqi> well, i guess i can beat some strippers, but that's where i draw the line.
a tragic missing comma,
The Final Fourav-6502.jpg vs. av-27232.jpgav-7921.jpg vs. av-9183.jpgGood luck gents!
wow looks like some epic battlesgoing to be hard to pick between strippers and cappy lol, just don't know which degen to go for as for Sea and Mr Sparco let the chips just fall gl guys
wow looks like some epic battlesgoing to be hard to pick between strippers and cappy lol, just don't know which degen to go for as for Sea and Mr Sparco let the chips just fall gl guys
funny-pictures-unpolitical-cat-is-on-a-fence.jpg
Cappy, I'll be ready to go at midnight if that still works for you.
Sorry i missed this.. haven't been around much the last few days.. I can play just about anytime Sunday... be it afternoon or early/late evening.. Just PM me a time or respond here, and I'll set up the matches for Sunday if it's ok with you.
Sorry i missed this.. haven't been around much the last few days.. I can play just about anytime Sunday... be it afternoon or early/late evening.. Just PM me a time or respond here, and I'll set up the matches for Sunday if it's ok with you.
Anytime after 4CST tomorrow works
If you guys dont finish this thing soon I'm taking the money to mexico.
Lol actually I wouldn't mind this if you're taking a cheerleader with you :)Mr. Sparco is currently in Sweden and we've arranged to play after he returns on Tuesday.
Anytime after 4CST tomorrow works
Aight I can play pretty much anytime tonight, just lemme know and I'll set up the matches.
I can play any time tonight, if you're around SNB.
You want to play two at the same time or stagger them 20 min? I don't care, I can play in an hour if you're ready. Just set them up however you want.Edit: Set first two up for 1:30est
You want to play two at the same time or stagger them 20 min? I don't care, I can play in an hour if you're ready. Just set them up however you want.Edit: Set first two up for 1:30est
lol we have the worst timing.. I got it spread in 10 min increments from 11:45 PST - 1am PST if that's cool.Tourney names are: FCPHU - Cap v. SnB #x
signed up for the first two, we'll see what time they end and go from there.
sounds like a plan, it's on like donkey kong.
gg Cappy. 2-1 SnB3rd match got lopsided early when I flopped aces up with AJ vs his A8 on a AQJ33 board
gg, was a fun match. :club: