I Got Sexually Harassed At Work Today

I've been hit on by this woman numerous times before. Every friday we go swimming with the autistic kids, and this woman always mentions how she wishes she was going, and then proceeds to give me a wink :club:. On certain days when I accidently run into her I get told I look "delicious". Well, there I am today, minding my own business, when this woman approaches me and stares at me for about 5 seconds and smiles. She then says "Gosh, I shouldn't be talking to you right now." I pretend I'm interested and ask why blah blah blah. "I had a dream about you last night, and OH MY GOD was it dirty! The things you did! I can't believe I'd dream something like that!" I secretely want to shoot this woman but try to keep my composure and just laugh a little bit and tell her to keep that to herself and walk away.I'm not sure how to handle this situation. I feel like telling my boss, because it's disgusting. For one, her daughter is the second grade class that I assist with. Two, she's in her mid-thirties and I'm 19. Finally, she's fat, disgusting, a habitual smoker, and wears sweat pants to work. I have 4 viable options:1.) Ignore it, I'm only working till Mid-May before going back to school. (Probably the best option)2.) Fulfill her fantasy and bone her. 3.) Talk to her and tell her she needs to stop hitting on me or whatever the hell she does to me. Then bone her.4.) Tell my boss.

In this order2then 3then1 then 4so basically, all of the above.but take pics, cum on her face, take some more pics and vow if she ever talks to you again, her kid and your boss see the pics.post said pics. no body shots of her though, please.don't rat her out though, just tell her that you're not interested in her sexual tales.

Do what any hot teenage girl would do if the situation was reversed. Milk the broad for all the free meals, cool toys and alcohol you can handle, then go back to school right before it's time to deliver the goods.

I always wonder about people who wear sweat pants out in public. Have they completely given up on life? Only time you should wear sweat pants in public is when your coming home from a vasectomy.

I always wonder about people who wear sweat pants out in public. Have they completely given up on life? Only time you should wear sweat pants in public is when your coming home from a vasectomy.
I saw an episode of Friends once where Chandler got dumped and wore sweatpants for: the moping. Somehow that got locked into my post-breakup routine. Whenever I get dumped, I wear sweatpants pretty much everywhere. Not warmups (which I wear most of the time, anyway), but full-on sweatpants. It serves a dual purpose:1) It alerts the people close to me that I'm suffering through some emotional turmoily stuff.2) It makes me feel soooo bad about myself -- seriously, the sweats in public, man? -- that I have no choice but to get over the girl quickly, or die of shame.So I wear some sweatpants.

How about telling her you have a girlfriend? Everytime she starts talking to you, you go on and on about how "hot" your girlfriend is and how excited you are that you'll see her again this weekend or whtvr, get creative. If you need a stand-in girlfriend, I'll volunteer.

How about telling her you have a girlfriend? Everytime she starts talking to you, you go on and on about how "hot" your girlfriend is and how excited you are that you'll see her again this weekend or whtvr, get creative. If you need a stand-in girlfriend, I'll volunteer.
YOU WOULD LIKE THAT WOULDN'T YOU.And she knows I have a girlfriend, she's met my girlfriend.
I saw an episode of Friends once where Chandler got dumped and wore sweatpants for: the moping. Somehow that got locked into my post-breakup routine. Whenever I get dumped, I wear sweatpants pretty much everywhere. Not warmups (which I wear most of the time, anyway), but full-on sweatpants. It serves a dual purpose:1) It alerts the people close to me that I'm suffering through some emotional turmoily stuff.2) It makes me feel soooo bad about myself -- seriously, the sweats in public, man? -- that I have no choice but to get over the girl quickly, or die of shame.So I wear some sweatpants.
They cant be the cool sweatpants either, with cargo pockets and baggyness.They have to be the full-on, ill-fitting, oddly colored sweatpants with elastic on the ankles. And stains/rips everywhere. For some reason when I think of these, the only color I can picture them in is maroon. Not red or black or even blue. Maroon.
YOU WOULD LIKE THAT WOULDN'T YOU.And she knows I have a girlfriend, she's met my girlfriend.
Hey, you're the one that wants to make babies with me...Anyway, she knows you have a girlfriend and she's still hitting on you? Scary milf that one...
They cant be the cool sweatpants either, with cargo pockets and baggyness.They have to be the full-on, ill-fitting, oddly colored sweatpants with elastic on the ankles. And stains/rips everywhere. For some reason when I think of these, the only color I can picture them in is maroon. Not red or black or even blue. Maroon.
I have a pair (just like you described, with the elastic and the stains and the ill-fittingness) in navy, green, and black. The black ones are the worst, because they're seriously the color of death.
This is good stuff.
I always forget how much irrational hate I have always had for you until I accidentally read one of your posts. I just... I hate you. It's a resigned, depressing kind of hate. I will never think about you again until I read one of your posts, and then I'll just make this exact same post again. I hate you.

I suppose I can tolerate sweat pants that aren't grey colored. But I always loathed kids in school when they came to class in grey sweat pants and a hoodie. The girls' basketball team always wore them, the next day after a game. I wanted to punch all of them in the vagina.

I suppose I can tolerate sweat pants that aren't grey colored. But I always loathed kids in school when they came to class in grey sweat pants and a hoodie. The girls' basketball team always wore them, the next day after a game. I wanted to punch all of them in the vagina.
You might be on to something with the work problem
I'm not sure how to handle this situation. I feel like telling my boss, because it's disgusting. For one, her daughter is the second grade class that I assist with. Two, she's in her mid-thirties and I'm 19. Finally, she's fat, disgusting, a habitual smoker, and wears sweat pants to work.
I believe it's pronounced menage a trois.
You're hard to please. I mean mine wasn't even supposed to be funny.
The comment addressed to SuitedAces was meant to be at least partly good-natured ribbing. I just hate you. It's not ribbing. It's insulting, and a half-assed attempt to be hurtful. Also: What the fuck are you even ever saying?