The Armless/legless Mma Fighter

"Would you want to witness Maynard, who can't possibly defend himself from strikes, get kicked in the face 20 times before the fight has to be stopped?"**** yes. The feel good stories are a dime a dozen, sometimes you just have to see an amputee get kicked in the face to realize some people just are'nt built? for certain activities.

Isn't this a good example of "The American Dream"? No matter how f*cked up you are, in America, anything's possible, even becoming a MMA fighter without arms and legs... hypocrite.gif

Have at you!
confused.gif
monty_python_black_knight.jpg
Black Knight: Right, I'll do you for that! King Arthur: You'll what? Black Knight: Come here! King Arthur: What are you gonna do, bleed on me? Black Knight: I'm invincible! King Arthur: ...You're a loony. LOL!

Lol at this. There is always a kid like this who makes it to state wrestling every year here in Iowa. I personally never had to wrestle somebody with out all limbs but my brother did. We used to go to all of the same amateur meets and so they ended up wrestling frequently Granted this kid was only missing a leg. I think he beat my brother once or twice until my brother figured out how to wrestle a kid with only one leg. There's only so many things you can do when you don't have all your limbs and once you figure it out, its pretty easy to counter. That's why these kids do so well. In high school you might only wrestle a kid at most twice a year before you meet them at state. And you have more important things to worry about than trying to come up with a plan to try to beat a no armed kid that you might end up wrestling once. Plus, there's the whole "omg I have to touch his stubs" effect that you're going to have when wrestling somebody like this that psychs you out. So yeah, I would love to see him get kicked in the face twenty times.

Lol at this. There is always a kid like this who makes it to state wrestling every year here in Iowa. I personally never had to wrestle somebody with out all limbs but my brother did. We used to go to all of the same amateur meets and so they ended up wrestling frequently Granted this kid was only missing a leg. I think he beat my brother once or twice until my brother figured out how to wrestle a kid with only one leg. There's only so many things you can do when you don't have all your limbs and once you figure it out, its pretty easy to counter. That's why these kids do so well. In high school you might only wrestle a kid at most twice a year before you meet them at state. And you have more important things to worry about than trying to come up with a plan to try to beat a no armed kid that you might end up wrestling once. Plus, there's the whole "omg I have to touch his stubs" effect that you're going to have when wrestling somebody like this that psychs you out. So yeah, I would love to see him get kicked in the face twenty times.
Always?Maybe you should change the state motto to: Land of Birth Defects!
Good for him. Maybe Chuck Liddell has another win out there after all.
I wonder which one of the degens in the mma thread will put some money on him because the line is "just too good."

There are definitely some gems in the comment sectionMaybe a kick to the face is what he needs to get a grip of reality.Maynard-Emelianenko, Affliction 6, November 23. The one challenge Fedor has never faced: Has he finally met the man who cannot be armbarred, or will he find a way anyway?I have heard that his "ground and nub" work is second to none. he will get subbed by a nub-bar How is he going to tap??????????????????????????????????