Help A Charter Member Out

I need help with some votes for my cousin on a website. Here's the deal. She is going to get married soon and a radio station in her town is having a contest giving away an all expenses paid wedding including rings and everything. She managed to get in the contest with two other couples. They are voting on their website. The website is http://www.thunder1045.com/weddingcouples.asp They are the third couple down. Their names are Leslie Cantrell and Joey Bounds. If you would vote for them I know they would appreciate it. You can vote as much as you would like so lets see if FCP Nation can take this down. thanks

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted for them.Quick question, does she know her fiance is gay?
I am not sure of that but will ask....I must say that the thought did cross my mind to ask this already. He is a race car driver so there must be some hope for him still
voted ten times b/c it was easy to do.gl, update us on results.
will do. Some people have told me that they could only vote 9 times. I have voted way more than that so I am not sure why they can't. I would really like to see her win because she would really appreciate it. She is a really nice girl.

I voted for them, but......um......Joey's silhouette looks striking female. And that's not the worst part......Leslie's silhouette looks alarmingly male! It's bad enough when *one* of a couple looks very much like the opposite sex, but when both do... Red flags are raised.Picture3.jpg

racked up a few votes.....will keep dropping back from time to time to votejust before christmas my mom was in a local contest for our paper.....bracket type elimination...16 contestants......10K in groceries and 10K in oil&gas......when she made the finals made a thread just like this......Hope yur cuz takes it down

lol @ the silhouette pic, but i had to vote for them being they're a racing couple.GL to them.
just a hunch but maybe they got the names backwards under the photo...cause cuz dont look like a dude at all...
is sign work those dudes that spin 'CONDOS FOR UNDER 200K' arrows on the corner?Props if so.
I read this at least 8 times and I still have no idea what you are saying here. Ingrish plz!
Picture3.jpgI voted 4 or 5 times.He has a small penis
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLI voted op! GL!
I voted for them because the other two chicks are dank
That was part of it too. We need much better pics of said cousin.TITS FOR VOTES!!!!
racked up a few votes.....will keep dropping back from time to time to votejust before christmas my mom was in a local contest for our paper.....bracket type elimination...16 contestants......10K in groceries and 10K in oil&gas......when she made the finals made a thread just like this......Hope yur cuz takes it down
well did she win?

That second couple isn't making it past one year of marriage.The first couple was too over the top for me.Your couple got my vote, but their stories about the most interesting thing about their relationship and how he proposed were super dull.

I refuse to vote for them based on such a worthless picture. It's so frustrating. This reminds me of Kurt's girlfriend. I once noted that I was pretty sure she was hot. He must have been drunk, because he linked her Myspace or something. There were like 20 pictures, and not one of them gave me even a remote idea.

That second couple isn't making it past one year of marriage.The first couple was too over the top for me.Your couple got my vote, but their stories about the most interesting thing about their relationship and how he proposed were super dull.
thanks
I refuse to vote for them based on such a worthless picture. It's so frustrating. This reminds me of Kurt's girlfriend. I once noted that I was pretty sure she was hot. He must have been drunk, because he linked her Myspace or something. There were like 20 pictures, and not one of them gave me even a remote idea.
she is pretty I promise..I dont have any pictures handy or I would post them. I will look for some.