Makeyourself (god_ofgamblers2 On Ftp) Is A Scammer Too.

makeyourself on FCP , god_ofgamblers2 on FTP and Sam B**** for S7S guys is a scammer. Like 5-6 months ago i transfered him 1k because he said he had problems getting money on FTP. He sent $500 back aprox 4 months ago and never sent the other $500. He is ignoring and not contacting me for almost 2 months now. During that time he lied to me several times including telling me that Steve owes him and he will pay me back as soon as Steve pays him but Steve doesn't owe him anything. He told lies like this several times. Recently i saw him cash $380 in a FTOPS event but he still haven't sent me or even talked to me after that so now i am pretty sure he is not paying me back.I shouldn't have helped him and sent him 1k but i can be pretty naive and stupid. Maybe i should have opened this thread a long time ago but see above ^^.Bud

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to talk to him and coach him a fair amount back when he started up with Steve. He seemed like a pretty good guy. He was at the FCP dinner at Brand last summer also. I'm surprised to hear this based on what I knew of him, so hopefully its some misunderstanding. Like Teddy though, I haven't seen him online or talked to him in forever.Mark

I plan to scam Troyomac out of $13.Sorry to hear your troubles, Bud. People can be real pricks sometimes.
You already did, I sent you the 13 :(Sorry to hear Bud, but really it's ridiculous how many people get scammed on here, and how many people are still willing to ship large amounts of money to people. I guess it's part of the risk when you are staking people, but in cases like this where you just willingly loaned him a grand, seems kind of silly to me. Again sorry to hear it happened though :club:

I agree it is silly. As i said i can be pretty naive and stupid at times. And i am pretty sure there is no misunderstanding. He took the money and not paying back.I waited for a long time thinking it was a misunderstanding

I agree it is silly. As i said i can be pretty naive and stupid at times. And i am pretty sure there is no misunderstanding. He took the money and not paying back.I waited for a long time thinking it was a misunderstanding
Cant believe some of the low lifes around here. How can you honestly just go from being a respected, active forum member....attend FCP events, receive coaching from some of the best, etc, and then all the sudden scam someone for a mere $500. Thats not even a freakin week's worth of pay!?! What the hell is the matter with the world today.Parents raised me differently i guess...Sorry to hear

Yeah, sorry to hear that. I know that we have exchanged several e-mails regarding this issue. In the past I have covered debts for Sam, but I just don't feel like doing it anymore. It simply isn't my responsibility. He did go through the full program of s7s and was always a good guy. I haven't seen him or heard from him in many months.Truly sorry for your loss. Obviously if I see him or hear from him I will let you know. Before you started this thread I let everyone in s7s know about the debt. This was over a month ago I believe. So hopefully someone runs into him and can get to the bottom of it.Steve

I plan to scam Troyomac out of $13.Sorry to hear your troubles, Bud. People can be real pricks sometimes.
All these scam threads make me feel better that I only scammed you of .03 in Monopoly. :club::ts

Thanks for the support.Back then when i lent him the 1k , i had a quite big roll for my stakes and i could afford it. But then i cashed out almost more than 3/4 of my roll and moved to Barcelona so $500 is important money for my roll now. I told this to him several times. This is why i am pretty pissed at him and at myself too.

It sounds like from Steve's post he's been covering a bunch of debts for Sam. I'm guessing you didn't know this before lending him money? Seems like if he has such a bad track record its probably a bad idea to give him more. FWIW I think if anyone ever defaults on a debt it should get posted here so nobody else gets scammed. Makes me sad, I thought he was a really good guy. We really worked a lot together for a few months so this is super surprising to me.Mark

It sounds like from Steve's post he's been covering a bunch of debts for Sam. I'm guessing you didn't know this before lending him money? Seems like if he has such a bad track record its probably a bad idea to give him more. FWIW I think if anyone ever defaults on a debt it should get posted here so nobody else gets scammed. Makes me sad, I thought he was a really good guy. We really worked a lot together for a few months so this is super surprising to me.Mark
No , i had no idea about his bad record. He seemed like a pretty good guy to me too. He was placing some sports bets for me and we never had a problem with the money transaction. We were talking about poker / life on msn a lot. It really surprised me a lot as well but now after months it just pisses me off.
I wouldn't say that I covered a LOT of debts for him. A couple is more accurate. And he might not even consider them debts, but those who he owed the money to sure did, lol. He was a good guy for sure Mark. This behavior is quite surprising.
Thanks for the support.Back then when i lent him the 1k , i had a quite big roll for my stakes and i could afford it. But then i cashed out almost more than 3/4 of my roll and moved to Barcelona so $500 is important money for my roll now. I told this to him several times. This is why i am pretty pissed at him and at myself too.
i'm quite jealous of this. barcelona was awesome.hopefully this guy will do the right thing and pay you back
Even though I haven't seen or spoken to Sam in ages. I would say that if and when I confront him, he will pay.
Pwned
Thanks Steve i really appreciate the support. I don't think he is surfaceing anytime soon tho. He just went default.
I hear ya. Not much I can do if he doesn't respond to my e-mails. But in the past he has been a pretty good guy. He's young, made a mistake, etc. I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt.......Hopefully this will be resolved one day.

yeah with all the times I chatted online with Sam this does seem bizarre, hopefully it gets settled up!

Bolded: Really don't give yourself any greif about this. As you can see everyone thought he was a stand up guy. Nearly every scam story the victim has done something a bit stupid, but Sam seemed like a top guy and was a S7S member, noone could have seen this coming. Even when I read the thread title I had assumed you got the name wrong. He offered to sweat some tables with me when I just started on FCP, and he was at a FCP dinner and in Nutzbuster trip report so nothing wrong on your behalf. Just a pity..

i bought his (Sam's)dad a fishing reel off ebay and sent it to them and didn't ask to be paid up front and everything went fine and I got paid.