*****official Los Angeles Angels*****

I hope you don't think this way anymore.
Yeah I do. Angels are 12-13 since he came back.Only 13 rbi's 7 homeruns are good as is his average, but for some reason I think the team defers to him and it's not working.
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, Saunders pitched a good game after a shaky start.I'm starting to like the Angels' chances to go to the WS.Lackey at the top can always pitch a dominant game, Weaver's a coinflip and Santana has shown the ability to pitch to a win lately (6-2 in his last 8 decisions). Kazmir is a wildcard.I still think that it is the Yankees year. I see the Angels beating Boston in the first round, but losing to NY in the ALCS.If the Halos don't make it, I would like to see an old fashioned NY-LAD WS.Though obviously I would prefer the Angels sweeping the Dodgers in the WS.

pretty good game last night eh slink? why no mention of vlady?
heh heh I'll take what I can.As long as the others don't rely on him to carry the load wverything will balance out
heh heh I'll take what I can.As long as the others don't rely on him to carry the load wverything will balance out
:PSorry for the ribbing, but I've been a fan of Vlad over his entire career. It's amazing how he hits pitches that no other human can hit.
  • 4 weeks later...

nice job clinching, touching adenhart tributehopefully different result this yearhope we are not turning into the atlanta braves

• 2 weeks later...

Must win tonight IMO.Vladdy is ABSOLUTELY worthless.Thankfully if we make it to the series he'll have to sit out the away games.

4 days off is too much. 2 would be good as it would easily set up the rotation again.Hopefully Scioscia will split the lefties, that had me worried with 2 lefties goin' in Femway.I picked the Yankees at the beginning of the season (also that the Angels would finally overcome the Redsox but lose to the Yankees in the ALCS), hope I'm wrong about the Yanks.IMO it will be a great WS from the AL side, but a dud if the Phils or Rockies make it.

Positives from game 1:Horrible defense, lackluster offense, mediocre pitching and the best the Yanks can do is 4 to 1.I think Guerrerro is spanish for grounds out weakly to short.

Positives from game 1:Horrible defense, lackluster offense, mediocre pitching and the best the Yanks can do is 4 to 1.I think Guerrerro is spanish for grounds out weakly to short.
That dude has fallen fast from what he used to be.
That dude has fallen fast from what he used to be.
Yeah and I don't understand why Scioscia continues to bat him 4th.

Really?Every half inning you have to mention how great the Yankees are at comebacks and walk off wins.Hello...there are 2 teams playing.

Don't understand why the "neighborhood" play is not called correctly more often.

Don't understand why the "neighborhood" play is not called correctly more often.
I don't remember the last time I've seen that called. At least it didn't come back to haunt them. Every announcer seems to blow the yankees and believe me I can't stand it either.

Nice job bungholes. 16 men LOB.have to sweep in anaheim

Jeter is about the only Yankee I don't hate...the guy plays the game the right way. I would love to have him on my team.