*****official Los Angeles Angels*****

Vladdy's got to go.Tired of seeing the weak grounders that turn into double plays.We've got a ton of infielders and outfielders.Be good to see them trade for a pitcher.Fuentes out/Shields in.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guerrero's stinkin' up the place. If he is injured, get him outta there and Napoli in as DH. Would like to see how much power he could sustain over 400-500 at bats.At the very least switch Hunter to 4th and Vladdy to 5th or 6th when Napoli plays.This season is in the tank.GG drunk driver.

• 3 weeks later...

Texeira .182 3 HR 10 RBI and boos from the crowd when he strikes out, GIDP or pops upMorales .280 4 HR 16 RBILOL

Texeira .182 3 HR 10 RBI and boos from the crowd when he strikes out, GIDP or pops upMorales .280 4 HR 16 RBILOL
I'm pretty tilted about Morales myself. He was a preseason sleeper of mine in a fantasy baseball dynasty league, but I gave up on him when he was struggling early on and I needed help at first. Then he got hot and someone else picked him up. I hope he goes into another big slump now.

Halladay on the mound no sweat, what an easy $ 5 Ko8e , enjoy the game I wish I was there too. Will watch it on the tubewe are only 19-10 vs what 12-13Go Blue Jays logo_torontobluejays.gif

Hellagay piching on crapy bleu jay teams has a wining percentag of 2 too won. ahhsome. if he piched on a god team he would of ben a suprstar.would of not bet aganst him if i we're your.this pohst deadicated rose to

Hellagay piching on crapy bleu jay teams has a wining percentag of 2 too won. ahhsome. if he piched on a god team he would of ben a suprstar.would of not bet aganst him if i we're your.this pohst deadicated rose to
looooooooolIt was a total whipping weeeeeeeeeeeee :club::ts:4h:5c not to rub in the the game at all there slink but
awesome game 15 hits, 3 home runs, 2 bat around innnings. solid preformance by Halladay. 1 Beam ball at Barajas that should had Speier ejected. All in all I am happy with this years Jays and totally believing in a fall seris weeeeeeeeeeethinking I will go and catch a Yankee game in Toronto next week
looooooooolIt was a total whipping weeeeeeeeeeeee :club::ts:4h:5c not to rub in the the game at all there slink but
Well we see what happens when T0r0nt0 faces some REAL pitching. Lol.Weaver, 3 hit CG.FTWBTW Napoli is the man, release Guerrero!

2 of 3 (again) against the B0s0x.Nice.Shudda swept except for the Arson Squad.Release Guerrero now.Next up, Texas.12-4 in last 16.

• 3 weeks later...

Blow Jays suck without Hellagay pitching.....just saying.

• 1 month later...

You're welcome Red S0x fans. :club:

• 2 weeks later...

Heard Woods, Aybar, and Saunders for Halladay.I would do this in a heartbeat, it's like trading Halladay for Aybar.

One HUGE reason for the Angels success lately has been because Vladimir "rally-killer-double-play" Gayarrow has been on the DL.Oh, and Abreu, Figgins, Morales, Hunter, Aybar, Napoli, Oliver, and Fuentes.

Angels and Dodgers with the best records in their leagues.Freeway Series FTW!

Angels and Dodgers with the best records in their leagues.Freeway Series FTW!
see, that doesn't have the same ring as Battle of the Bay did in the 1989 series. If you two do meet, you should name it the Traffic Jam series.

lolBut they have been calling it the Freeway series since the '60's for preseason games.Battle of the Bay sounds kinda homo, actually makes it seem even more appropriate.Wonder what they would call a Chisox-Cubs series?

lolBut they have been calling it the Freeway series since the '60's for preseason games.Battle of the Bay sounds kinda homo, actually makes it seem even more appropriate.Wonder what they would call a Chisox-Cubs series?
the Drunken asshole Punch You In the Face Series.

Since June 11 Halos are 34-11. Granted this is the part of the schedule where you expect to win at least 60-67% of these games, (not 75%).Starting pitching has been pretty bad, especially noted when the announcers spew all over themselves when Saunders or Weaver goes 6+ inning giving up ONLY 4 runs.Relief pitching has been pretty good of late.Hitting best in the AL17-9 vs. the East18-10 vs. the Central14-17 vs the West (2-7 vs. Texas)If the Dodgers lose tonite the Halos will have the best record in baseball.Only hope for the Angels to make a deeper run in the playoffs is if Texas wins the Wild Card so we can matchup against someone other than Boston.Still don't understand why the best record in baseball is prevented from playing the wildcard if it comes out of the same division.

Teixeira 26 hrs 77 rbi 283 ba 180+millionMorales 23 hrs 69 rbi 299 ba free (already signed prior to 2009 for about 1 mill a year)

Well Gayarrow's back.Let the rally kills commence.

What a surprise....Double play Vladdy Gayarrow comes back and the offense takes a dump.

• 3 weeks later...

71 - 38 against all teams not named Texas.

Update:Texeiria: 286-31-97 1 errorMorales: 307-29-91 6 errors